LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,884 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Not working :(

2. Someone can help? How to change text color? on monuments and frieind / clan mate? i think colors is like 0 0 0 0? i saw that on interface, cuz i hate this lines on top of the map xD
    But i need change colors for friends / clan mates, on snow i cant see nickname :(

3. Does anyone know if there is a problem with beancan.io , updated oxide and lost lusty map have reloaded plugin but now says needs APIKEY which iv re put in ... But still says go to beancan.io to registar server ..it is !! Have re installed image library also ,all files in data are correct ,config correct ..so I'm confused ..could it be beancan io ?

4. downloaded the plugin but i dont get the Icons

5. Icon Images - REQUIRED!
    Download the following zip file and extract it to your "/server/oxide/data/" folder. This contains all the map icons you will need. You may replace these icons with you own custom versions if you wish
    http://www.chaoscode/oxide/LustyMap.rar

6. everytime I do complex map true they give me a IMAGE NOT FOUND in the mini map
    is there something to fix ?

7. The junkyard and qarry icons do not work

8. so this is happening for everyone right? no rush on a fix its dev-side, just wondering 4 my own sanity :)

9. Code:
    (09:31:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:31:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:31:36) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:31:36) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:32:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:32:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:32:36) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:32:36) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:33:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (09:33:06) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images

10. just put in RCON/CONSOLE: cancelstorage

Then let imagelibrary stop whatever it is doing then reload lustymap fixed that ([LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images) for me

11. Did not help "cancelstorage"

12. I have made 3 icons for each type of Quarry
    quarryhqm.png quarrystone.png quarrysulfer.png

13. I also have the problem with the reset command
    Code:
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: ImageConverter cannot convert from (null).
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: image)
      at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Rectangle destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight, GraphicsUnit srcUnit, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes imageAttr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Graphics:DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image,System.Drawing.Rectangle,int,int,int,int,System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ScaleMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I need to call resetmap and then reload the plugin to fix the black map some players have.
    Can you please fix that?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2017
  14. @Brohawk how were you able to change the font colour? Also when I try to put in the Quarries (Pics above) I just get grey squares, I have reset the map and reloaded but still there. I'm thinking it's to do with the code addition I made in the CS, could you be so kind and advise on what I may have fubard in these sections:
    Code:
                        if (monument.name.Contains("mining_quarry_c"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("HQM Quarry");
                            mon.icon = "quarryhqm";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }

if (monument.name.Contains("mining_quarry_a"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("Sulfur Quarry");
                            mon.icon = "quarrysulfer";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }

if (monument.name.Contains("mining_quarry_b"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("Stone Quarry");
                            mon.icon = "quarrystone";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }

Code:
                newLoadOrder.Add("Sulfer Quarry", $"{path}quarrysulfer.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("Stone Quarry", $"{path}quarrystone.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("HQM Quarry", $"{path}quarryhqm.png");
    Code:
      Dictionary<string, string> Messages = new Dictionary<string, string>
      {
                {"mining_quarry_a", "Sulfer Quarry" },
                {"mining_quarry_b", "Stone Quarry" },
                {"mining_quarry_c", "HQM Quarry" },

I can almost guarantee I have put a id in wrong somewhere! Any help would be appreciated ;)

15. These are the names of the quarries make sure u have the image name correct from ur data file or it wont load the right image

"mining_quarry_a" is sulfur,
    "mining_quarry_b" is stone,
    "mining_quarry_c" is hqm

16. Aye I got those in and this is what i get in-game:
    20171224102718_1.jpg

17. how make lustymap use only with permission?

18. The icons of the quarrys still do not appear.
    I did as you noted but nothing.
    When will a real update thank you?

19. I Fixed

______

I have a problem...

I cant change the map ingame..

I have the map.jpg in folder oxide/data/Lustymap
    I edit the text file in config/LustyMap.json

map.seed: 123456
    size: 4500
    I have the map reloaded with oxide.reload Lustymap and resetmap and Restart the Server but map cant change.. :/

I hope someone can help me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
  20. the only thing i can guess is that the icon names arnt right in the code