LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,884 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. When add icons landfill and quarry new?

2. is it me or icons just not showing correctly airdrops, treasurehunt,mass drops and more just wont show on the map there is no errors nothing

3. junkyard dosent work for me jsut shows a empty box over it

nevermind i found the problem

newLoadOrder.Add("dump", $"{path}junkyard.png");

should be

newLoadOrder.Add("junkyard", $"{path}junkyard.png");

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  4. New image of junkyard not working for me, when i use another picture is working, for example i used image "Special" it works, but with jankyard = no.
    [​IMG]

5. Is there a way to deactivate the standart map from rust?

6. wanted to share my take on this took alot of photoshop time lol but got it working on my server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512936296][/DOUBLEPOST]oh if anyone wants my junkyard .png and quarry .png they are attached here

Attached Files:

7. How can I make a transparent background like you have on a map?

8. photoshop add a mask to your map image then upload it back to your server

9. how to quarry mark name change?

if (monument.name.Contains("quarry_1"))
    {
    mon.name = msg("hqm quarry");
    mon.icon = "quarry";
    staticMarkers.Add(mon);
    continue;
    }
    if (monument.name.Contains("quarry_2"))
    {
    mon.name = msg("sulfur quarry");
    mon.icon = "quarry";
    staticMarkers.Add(mon);
    continue;
    }
    if (monument.name.Contains("quarry_3"))
    {
    mon.name = msg("stone quarry");
    mon.icon = "quarry";
    staticMarkers.Add(mon);
    continue;

this is dont work :/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  10. do /marker remove "Exact name on marker on the map"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512966317][/DOUBLEPOST]
    its due to the new update beancan hasnt updated there map generator use playrust.io i had better luck with that one

11. What kind of mask, color? Can you skip which you use?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513000733][/DOUBLEPOST]I made transparent in PNG format, wiped it with an eraser, but in the game it shows like this
    Screenshot_147.png

12. u need change something in the .cs file like this post LustyMap | Page 249 | Oxide

13. change this code in the .cs file

Code:
    LMUI.CreatePanel(ref mapContainer, LustyUI.Main, LustyUI.Color("2b627a", 0.4f), "0 0.96", "1 1");

to this

Code:
    LMUI.CreatePanel(ref mapContainer, LustyUI.Main, LustyUI.Color("2b627a", 0f), "0 0.96", "1 1");

this will make the header where it says LustyMap at the top transparent

then change

Code:
    var mapContainer = LMUI.CreateElementContainer(LustyUI.Main, "0 0 0 1", LustyUI.MainMin, LustyUI.MainMax, true);
    to this

Code:
    var mapContainer = LMUI.CreateElementContainer(LustyUI.Main, "0 0 0 0", LustyUI.MainMin, LustyUI.MainMax, true);
    to get the main map to be transparent

If you want to change how large the main map shows on screen change the following

Code:
    LustyUI.MainMin = "0.2271875 0.015";
    LustyUI.MainMax = "0.7728125 0.985";
    here is what I changed mine to so the map isnt so damn large

Code:
    LustyUI.MainMin = "0.297 0.164";
    LustyUI.MainMax = "0.714 0.905";
    hope this helps
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513008848][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh and a heads up if u keep the letters on the side and the numbers on the bottom ur map will be off a hair u need to crop the image JUST around outer most grid exactly on the grid line are where they jet off towards the letters and numbers
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513009171][/DOUBLEPOST]

crop your images like i show below to make it fit right!!

Attached Files:

14. Tnx, from playrust.io a lot better map, i just turned off names of monuments and icons, and maked my self all names, looks very nice <3

And someone know how to change color name of friends and monuments?
    Just i don't have now time to see code.

15. the names of the quarrys are
    Code:
    "mining_quarry_a" is sulfur,
    "mining_quarry_b" is stone,
    "mining_quarry_c" is hqm

16. Hey can you help me out, all my icons are grey squares, I uploaded the images in the proper place on server. so they are there and I get no errors on rustadmin when I reload the plugin. cant figure this one out, appreciate any help!!!

Thanks for the epic plugin, you rock!

screenshot included.

Attached Files:

17. Are you using StorageCleaner for Rust plugin?
    Or try to type in console: resetmap

18. resetmap did the job! I didn't know about that, your a hero man , thanks!!!

19. No problems, glad to help :D

20. Please help!
    I have been trying to install this plugin for a week already. It just won't see the icons! And every time the same errors.

- this one I get when trying to reload the plugin:

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    Non platform assembly: data-0x7f5a22cf4050 (this message is harmless) Fallback handler could not load library /home/server4854/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/data-0x7f5a22cf4050.so Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.10 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

- and this one is popping when I try to reset the plugin:

[LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary[LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMapFailed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0