LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,888 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Help me please! I'm using the old version of the plug-in without imagelibrari. The question is: how are the names of the new monuments refueling and supermarket, so I added them myself to the plugin?

2. "gas_station_1" and "supermarket_1"

3. Thank you very much!

4. 04:01 [Error] Error while compiling: LustyMap.cs(2227,60): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

Code:
    var imageId = FileStorage.server.Store(stream, FileStorage.Type.png, CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID);

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  5. Try:
    Code:
    var imageId = FileStorage.server.Store(stream.ToArray(), FileStorage.Type.png, CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID);

6. Thank you! Help!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin if you see that, it should be using the www.bytes not the MemoryStream. No need to even use the MemoryStream or convert ToArray when you can use the www.bytes directly.

8. how long is the wait on beancan.io for approval ? been 20min now

9. i waited for over a hour and it never worked for me but a nice chat on here also did it for me and sent me the link for my map and it was well over a hour for him maybe several :D

10. got it took about 40min . not to bad . thanks

11. can someone explain to me why M is bringing up the map for me in lustymap but the only thing any other players in the server can see is the mini map.. the M doesnt work for them? Same with the crafting.instant true.. it only works for me and not the other players.. can someone help with this?

12. Am not seeing supply drop marker on the map now. Have "ShowSupplyDrops": true. But only see the plane not the drop marker. Any way to get it to show?

13. I did everything as you said. But the markers still do not appear. help me please

14. if the M key isnt working for other players you need to get them to bind there keys a few rust updates ago they blocked auto key binds so its all manuel now here is the key bind you need all player will need to bind the key "bind m LMUI_Control map"

15. Waiting for over 2 hours for approval so far................lucky i am persistent :)

16. its on lustymap.cs
    Code:
                newLoadOrder.Add("lighthouse", $"{path}lighthouse.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("radtown", $"{path}radtown.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("cave", $"{path}cave.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("warehouse", $"{path}warehouse.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("dish", $"{path}dish.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("rocketfactory", $"{path}rocket.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("spheretank", $"{path}spheretank.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("harbor", $"{path}harbor.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("special", $"{path}special.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("supply", $"{path}supply.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("debris", $"{path}debris.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("vending", $"{path}vending.png");
    is missing since the code for gas station and market station?

17. and another three hours roll by and still waiting for approval on post...................
    and yet another hour, i reckon 6 hours waiting is enough for one day, will see how i go tomorrow.
    I will leave it on the beancan page and check in the morning, not expecting much, I seem to remember doing this same routine last year, with no result,

AND another SEVEN hours roll by and still "This post is awaiting approval" , got to be a record or maybe its just normal
    I think after all i will give it a miss, This has got to be the only plugin that "approves" servers i think mine will actually survive without it,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  18. This plugin not working on Linux server?

19. its not the plugin its RustIO thats waiting for a update have been waiting for 6 days :D

20. The market and the gas station do not always appear
    What more needs to be changed for it to work thank you

Attached Files: