LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,888 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Also added the Gas Station marker and Super Market via /marker, but only show the "missing image" marker. Have them placed in oxide/data/LustyMap/custom folder. Copied it as it is named in the folder {Gas_Station_1.png. Any help with either of these?

2. v2.1.31
    lines 1604-1617
    Code:
     if (monument.name.Contains("supermarket_1"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("supermarket");
                            mon.icon = "market";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }
                        if (monument.name.Contains("gas_station_1"))
                        {
                            mon.name = msg("gasstation");
                            mon.icon = "gas";
                            staticMarkers.Add(mon);
                            continue;
                        }
    lines 2196-2197

Code:
         newLoadOrder.Add("market", $"{path}market.png");
                newLoadOrder.Add("gas", $"{path}gas.png");
    lines 2470-2471
    Code:
        {"supermarket", "supermarket" },
                {"gasstation", "gas station" },
    add the 2 icons from the forum and it should work.

3. Whats the problem?

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.CheckForRefresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Image not found in the Minimap when ;( when i press m I see the map with icons just minimap problems ;(

5. I install lustymap and imagelibary and the icons but everytime i start the server, lustymap says that it doesn´t find the picture..

6. what does the actual error say? Without the error message I would say you're probably resetting/reloading before Lustymap is finished loading.
    *edit. I realize now it's Thursday and Oxide has updated since your post :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017

7. [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

That is the error message

8. What's the problem with a black screen instead of a map?

9. hi its all good but its show me wrong map
    i have generated map on beancan.io but its still show me wrong
    can some 1 help me?

10. that's not an error, that's just the server narrating what it's doing :) when you wipe the image data, the next time you run the server or the next time the plugin is loaded, it basically checks if images exist and loads them if they haven't been loaded yet.
    after a wipe if your images don't load "resetmap" cmd and reloading imagelibrary should be all you need to do to write the new data.

11. Have not been seeing the icon for the airdrop. any ideas?

12. is there not a way to get it without an approve of beancan im waiting already 3months for an approve

13. hello, survivals and friends, plsease someone give me the config code just to be able to open my custom image as map without any marks or compass or player position on it... just my custom image... no minimap. and to be able to zoom in and out. nothng else.
    thanks in advance :*

14. [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 645ms
    Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
  15. (17:41:38) | Error while compiling: Missing dependencies: ImageLibrary

(17:41:38) | Error while compiling: ImageLibrary.cs(903,79): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]

what do i need to do help me pls

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update ImageLibrary, you're a couple weeks outdated.

17. Hey I am still not getting the airdrop icon to show on the map and I am updated...anythoughts? or is anyone else having this problem?

18. not working after today update.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin