LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,888 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. what version are you speaking of?

2. Please can supermarkets and gas stations be added, thanks

3. I have the same issue, updated ImageLibrary , removed it - reinstalled plugin. No luck.

4. "Image loading fail" on all loading icons error - reset map don't help and this problem is on only one of 3 my servers, but map is working, only no icons!
    maybe someone knows?

Attached Files:

5. unload imagelibrary and lustymap then delete the imagelibrary folder in data and then reload them both and should be fixed if this dosent fix it its down to rust io not working i am getting all icons dupped 2-3 times and icons are all off centered in game so i have a cave on the rocket factory and the rocket factory icon below it lol its the same for all icons

6. Ok, So ive just added the lusty map plug in to my server like I usually do, i have also added the data folder. But, for some reason Lusty map is not coming up on my server at all, no sight of it. and there is also no config file. i tried deleting the plug in and adding it again but I'm having the same issue? All support on fixing this would be great, it's making me go insane lol.

7. Try: oxide.reload LustyMap

8. beancan are useless ,weeks awaiting approval and site rarely works....The map is waiting in queue.

9. is there any update for duped map icons yet guys here is a Screenshot the rocket factory icon is way off lol

10. Lusty dont found icon.. "Overview" Icon Images - REQUIRED!
    Download the zip file and extract it to your "/server/oxide/data/" folder. This contains all the map icons you will need. You may replace these icons with you own custom versions if you wish

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017
  11. but still you will have problems with lustymap as it is duplicating icons due to yesterdays rust update and the icons dont appear where they should

12. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  13. where are the new icons i dont see the link

14. try to generate your seed map again on beancan.io or playrust.io i think your map image is a older without the new monuments

15. ive tryed but rustio dosent work till its updated. ive tryed to regent my map so many time for the image i did a wipe lastnight new map 4k size and i know the momuments are all there but none of the icons show where they should

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  16. "duped" icons are from using an image that already has icons, then using lustymap to place icons. if your image has the icons already (which yours does) you would turn "ShowMonuments" to "false" in the config, or use an image that doesn't have icons already. :D

*edit I see you wiped the map, but now you know why it happened I guess

*edit #2 :)
    lustymap sets the marker size on the map and the position on the map, if it added duped icons they would be in the same place and the same size.
    if it was a plugin issue it would be from removing the wrong folder, the data is stored in the data folder. oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  17. when i download my image from the rustio site it has no images on it lustymap adds the images for me but there duped and not where they should be i have deleted my imagelibrary folder to remove any past icons but it dose the same thing ive only had this problem since thursdays update