LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,890 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. So I have the map up and running, but the scale seems a bit off. When generating your map on beancan.io, what size are your supposed to use? I just threw 5000 in there but not sure if that was correct (obviously not). Is there a way to fix or just go get another map generated from the site with the correct size (which I don't know what that is). Appreciate the help, awesome mod otherwise!

2. Too much lags with LustyMap

How to improve performance ?

3. Eat

Eat

"""Lustymap is not activated""" ((

Help)

Attached Files:

4. oxide.load LustyMap :)

5. Eat

Eat

Not working(( PS: reload

6. your files look 7 months old,
    You have "UseComplexMap" And "ForceMapZoom" set to "false" While you have "UseMiniMap" set to "True".
    You're setting the config to display the minimap and have both modes disabled.
    Delete the config, Reload, and make sure Oxide is up to date.
    Also try setting ImageLibrary config options to false "avatars" and "skins" then reload ImageLibrary as well.

7. Is there a way to UseComplexMap on Linux ? I've an error when I tried and wasn't cut

I downloaded libgdiplus before and reboot my server

8. the map is normally opened, but no one icons are visible!
    Icons are fully installed - as well as on the other two servers and there they work, but here it gives an error
    What it may be?

Attached Files:

9. Eat

Eat

Аs 7 months if I deleted everything and downloaded the plugin from 0...
    I've tried everything, even other configs

Attached Files:

10. Remove Lustymap config and data folder and try this version, you'll need to use the icon folder/ zip attached below or you'll get errors.

Attached Files:

11. Load requested for plugin which is already loading: LustyMap
    Error while compiling: Missing dependencies: ImageLibrary
    Error while compiling: ImageLibrary.cs(909,83): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

12. update imagelibrary

13. ImageLibrary is installed by the way

14. once again... update ImageLibrary

15. For you

Attached Files:

16. Need Help i have CentOS 7 x64 and have error
    Code:
    21:38 [Info] [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    21:38 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    21:38 [Info] [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    21:38 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    21:38 [Error] [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    21:38 [Stacktrace] ExType: TypeInitializationException
    21:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)
    21:38 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    9:39 PM [Debug] Plugin compilation is already queued: LustyMap (0.073 ago)
    21:39 [Info] LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 613ms
    21:39 [Info] Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    21:39 [Info] Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.6 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    21:39 [Debug] LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    21:39 [Info] Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.6 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    21:39 [Info] Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    21:39 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    21:39 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    21:39 [Info] [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    21:39 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    21:39 [Error] [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    21:39 [Stacktrace] ExType: TypeInitializationException
    21:39 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)
    21:39 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    a have install libgdiplus
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/8mUCOXB3QcWxwrnc2_y4Pg.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504809807][/DOUBLEPOST]
    pls HELP

17. [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    map dont load?anyone same problems? before rustupdate today i have no problems whit it. can anyone help?

18. Eat

Eat

thanks, works

19. Im not getting a cfg file to edit to put in may map key

20. thanks