LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,890 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. nothing changed since the last time this was answered :p

2. -edit deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  3. @Nesquiky
    Code:
    (07:12:15) | LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 1702ms
    (07:12:15) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (07:12:15) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    (07:12:15) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (07:12:15) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.33 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (07:12:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (07:12:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (07:12:15) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (07:12:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (07:12:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (07:12:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (07:12:19) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    (07:12:20) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap - Map Image
    (07:12:20) | Image batch (LustyMap - Map Image) has been stored successfully
    (07:12:25) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!
    (07:12:25) | Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'LustyMap v2.1.33' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    (07:12:25) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+<AttemptSplit>c__AnonStorey4.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. @Ryrzy Thank you for trying it.

5. Hello all. Since today, here is what I have on the screen.

Attached Files:

6. hi give it a way to bind /map on M for players? i see its removed from config.

7. I've been trying really hard to get this plugin work properly, but failing up till now, it gets installed properly but when i try to add map image it doesn't work, i tried using API and Custom Map image too, but neither worked.
    i used API key and Map image not at the same time. attaching log file

Attached Files:

8. ... after Update from ImageLibrary yesterday lusty map again not working !

Talk the developers of both plugins actually, such bugs always arise, when one updates its plugin?

error:
    [08/03/2017 13:34:23] [ImageLibrary] Querying Steam for available workshop items. Please wait for a response from Steam...
    [08/03/2017 13:34:31] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:34:41] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:34:51] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:35:01] [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    [08/03/2017 13:35:11] [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

Developers of "LUSTYMAP" and "ImageLibrary" talk together, before you get an plugin-update out there, otherwise there are only problems if you do not cooperate ...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  9. exactly.... this is the same error which i'm facing while running up the lusty plugin.. hope it will get solved soon.

10. no was a joke ...sorry if im little bit noob havent long time no server or to do whit plugins and rust.needs a few days than im better =P. i cant bind for players all commands i do in console dont work for players only for me .i want ask for fast answer you dont must tell me how yes or no is enough --
    sorry again for this stupid question.....
    after download from update image library i have reload lustymap and no problems ..but i dont use complexMap mode at time.

11. ... use the one older version of ImageLibrary, and problem is gone :) have fun

12. /bind "m" LMUI_Control map
    the only way to tell everyone is with a server message, gui message plugin, info panel or something like that.

13. Code:
    [Error] Web request produced exception (Url: http://beancan.io/map-queue/26495) (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Nvm, it's gone now

14. LustyMap seems to be giving a big issue by kicking players with RPC Error in AddUI

Removed all CUI plugins one by one and after removing LustyMap the error gone away

15. Unable to reload map. I did everything and nothing. What to do
    Code:
    (23:19:12) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (23:19:12) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (23:19:12) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    (23:19:12) | [LustyMap] [Error] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.
    If this problem persists after multiple attempts then unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file or run the 'resetmap' command
    (23:19:12) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    (23:19:12) | [LustyMap] [Error] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.
    If this problem persists after multiple attempts then unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file or run the 'resetmap' command
    (23:19:12) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 258ms

16. Having an issue with getting LustyMap to work again, was working pre-update. I'm using custom map and up-to-date version of LM and Oxide, and the map is still where it's supposed to be.
    Tried resetting and reloading LM and IL, but no luck.
    Code:
    (23:20:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (23:20:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (23:20:09) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (23:20:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (23:20:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (23:20:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (23:20:09) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 204ms
    (23:20:19) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    (23:20:29) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    (23:20:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    (23:20:49) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    (23:20:59) | [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

17. could be 2 things, image data from old map, or new map isn't named the same as what the config is looking for.

18. Well I tried deleting the ImageData with no luck, the map is the same as before.

19. the log shows it looked for the image 5 times so it had to of been looking for the wrong image, that's why I say the image name was incorrect or it was looking for the previous image which would have been a data issue : /