LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,891 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Why there is no LustyMap.json in the oxide / conf. Folder

2. @k1lly0u my map looks totally different from one i see on beancan.io
    icons are at right places with monuments, but map background is wrong. map seed is 57000, map size is 3500.

in-game map:
    map from game.jpg

map by beancan.io (beancan.io - Rust Maps):
    57000-3500-Procedural_Map-lowres-monuments.jpg

i have reinstalled plugin completely, with new config(api key is right). several times did "resetmap" and "reload LustyMap" commands in console, nothing changes, it always brings the same map.

console.png

any advice?
    everything was ok before rocket site game update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500279363][/DOUBLEPOST]upd:
    just noticed what it's my old map. with rocket update i was switched from automatic map to manual(because automatic didn't work for long time) and map it uses now is old one(56000, 3500, from the image cache?).
    i have changed "CustomMap_Use" to false already(it was done before i write 1 post) but it didn't work.

3. Wow, i just reinstall LustyMap on my new server :

-There is no more commands on LustyMap ? On my previous server, there is so many commands, are they remove?
    -I can't add my world map i have icons like cave and radtown but i don't have my png file :(, someone had an idea?

4. After installing this plugin, the server threw out all the players, and then began to lag very much. I had to stop using this plugin. Fix Please!

5. Why is there no icon on IpisIsland?
    Can update the plugin for this card thank you

Attached Files:

6. Have you solved the problem? because I'm having the same problem too. My server is showing the old map, the one before i wiped... now i have a server with the launcher site map (size 3000, seed 1234), but it's showing the old map instead of the new one. I already changed the map image in the data folder, but keeps showing the old one (which I DELETED!!!! :/). I dont understand what's going on... how can i solve this? anyone?

7. The image data needs to be deleted, If you're only using ImageLibrary for Lustymap, delete the data folder at "oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data"
    you can make it faster by editing the ImageLibrary config.

8. but image library makes a new image library in LustyMap data folder. i already deleted imagelibrary folder inside Lustymap data folder, and still doesnt work. plus i'm using a custom map, so i dont get why it uses the old wipe map, specially when it has been deleted!!! i mean, that map is not on the server anymore, it's been replaced by the new one.... so i dont get it

9. if you have a imagedata folder in lustymap and imagelibrary installed, it sounds like you're using a version of lustymap that doesn't require imagelibrary, that setup would cause errors though. what version are you using?
    older versions stored data in "/oxide/data/lustymap/imagedata"
    newer versions store data at "oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data"
    if you're using v2.0.93 delete imagelibrary completely.
    if you're using anything newer, delete lustymap "imagedata" folder and reload imagelibrary

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  10. i'm using the latest version. plus i need imagelibrary for other plugins. image data folder has already been removed, but the issue persists. and as i told you it doesnt matter if it gets the map from beancan or i use a custom image, it still shows the old wipe map, even thoughit's been deleted from the server. i dont understand whats going on really... :( obviously LustyMap is storing the old image somewhere i can't find it, plus LustyImage "preferes" that old image rather than the new one, so there must be also something wrong with LustyMap. That's just not normal behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  11. @TheBandolero i've resolved this partially by using new custom image, then "resetmap" and "reload LustyMap". but automatic way didn't work anymore. Beancan generates proper image on plugin request but didn't download it to ImageLibrary.

12. oxide.reload LustyMap

Plugin compilation is already queued: LustyMap (0.062 ago)

LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 3068ms

Calling 'Unload' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 961ms

Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u

LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary

Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.CheckForRefresh () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

[LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Having issues with ImageLibrary and LustyMap

13. HaRm3R, have you tried deleting /oxide/data/ImageLibrary/image_data.json and then reloading the plugin?

14. hi i have a problem the card its no open with key m .with /map it works .pls help me

15. Schrotty, if you search the forum you would find the console command "bind m LMUI_Control map"

16. thanks man have a nice day!

17. -oxide.reload ImageLibrary

-ImageLibrary and LustyMap were compiled successfully in 3453ms

-Calling 'Unload' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 1025ms

-Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

-Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u

-LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary

-Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u

-Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.CheckForRefresh () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

-Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

-[LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

-Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

-Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 649ms

The issue has persisted, i have completely wiped ImageLibrary and LustyMaps and reinstalled them on the server and it hasnt worked, Keeps giving me the same error code. This started after last update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500590109][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also the file image_data.json is 1KB with only the word "null"

18. You should try the Lustymap.cs I attached on page 244. It's v2.0.93 but updated to work with the launch site markers.
    It doesn't require ImageLibrary to work, The image data is stored in lustymap data file.

19. I am having the issue of the map not updating. I have tried refreshing the Image Library. I have tried resetmap/mapreset. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried the custom map image, which is what I used before.... but the displayed map is refusing to update. The cave/monument icons are appearing correctly, but the map itself is not. I have literally been trying everything for an hour or so now... Any ideas? I do have Rust:io installed, but considering that is something I put into the Dedicated data folder, I am nervous on touching that.

20. So I have 4 ghost dtchest icons from Dangerous Treasures that just won't go away. I've resetmap and still present.

I saw this on load:Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file //c:/games/108_61_109_230_28036/1346916/ruste/oxide/data/LustyMap/icons/special.png - Image Name: file:///c:/games/108_61_109_230_28036/1346916/ruste/oxide/data/LustyMap/icons/special.png_0 - Image URL: file://c:\games\108_61_109_230_28036\1346916\ruste\oxide\data\LustyMap\custom\file:///c:/games/108_61_109_230_28036/1346916/ruste/oxide/data/LustyMap/icons/special.png

I assume these are why I see the blank icons on the map from the old events from Dangerous Treasures, and although the 'special.png' exists where it says it does not, I don't know why the icons exist since there are no objects due to server wipe. Is there a command that can "clean up" old treasure/loot?