LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,890 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. because the Rust.io maps are not accuracte in Lustymap. look at the image resolution, it's something like 1490x1490. with an image editor you would need to use a box select tool, start at the top left corner of the map and stop when the box is 1440x1440, crop image to selection.

edit- if using the keybind is difficult (pressing a key :p ) then add the admin cmd to the map keybind so it opens the map with admin mode when you press "m"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  2. Why is the map black for some (mostly new) players? For others it isn't.... I can't figure this out

3. 1.) what is the best resolution for the MAP.jpg, if i have a 1920 x 1080 Monitor ?
    2.) i dont want press anything and not all plugins in key.cfg bind. :D maybe the developer find a better way in future :)

4. Закинь ещё раз (весом поменьше) map.jpg в data/lustymap, затем запусти MapSplitter.

5. what ? english, german, french :D

6. I finally figured out my issue with getting the map to show up. and now that it has shown up I'm having serious memory issues on client computers connecting to the server? Has anyone else experienced this? after 2 or 3 hours my PC will be using 11gb of memory. Same for my friends PC but he only has 8gb so Rust crashes out after an hour or so. When I disable the LustyMap plugin all memory issues disappear. Same if I play on another server.

7. YES! This issue is happening for me too!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502297857][/DOUBLEPOST]When I unload LustyMap, all my problems disappear. Has anyone got a solution to this?

8. ... the problem: lustymap has too many dependencies of other plugins (like ImageLibrary for Rust) , which consumes too much RAM. Previously, Lustymap had no memory problem without dependencies on other plugins.

9. monitor size shouldn't effect the map accuracy, the optimal size seems to be balanced around 1024x1024
    The admin command is a Chat cmd, the only way to activate it is with the client chat [/map admin] or a keybind.
    bind (key) chat.say "/map admin"\ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Why is the map black for some (mostly new) players? For others it isn't.... I can't figure this out

After a 'resetmap' it works for some players, others it don't

11. Hello, have a problem built shops with me on the LustyMap not displayed (shopping cart) has a idea?

12. /marker add "Shop" vending is all you would need to type. If you have a custom map marker, just add it to the "Custom" folder in data/lustymap/"custom"

13. I'm running the latest version of LustyMap with this config:
    Code:
    {
      "FriendOptions": {
        "AllowCustomLists": true,
        "UseClans": true,
        "UseFriends": true
      },
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": true,
        "ShowDebris": true,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": true,
        "ShowPlayer": true,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": true
      },
      "MapOptions": {
        "EnableAFKTracking": true,
        "HideEventPlayers": true,
        "MapImage": {
          "APIKey": "da882d380c",
          "CustomMap_Filename": "",
          "CustomMap_Use": false
        },
        "MapKeybind": "m",
        "MinimapOptions": {
          "ComplexOptions": {
            "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
            "ForceMapZoom": true,
            "UseComplexMap": true
          },
          "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
          "OffsetSide": 0.0,
          "OffsetTop": 0.0,
          "OnLeftSide": true,
          "UseMinimap": true,
          "VerticalScale": 1.0
        },
        "ShowCompass": true,
        "StartOpen": true,
        "UpdateSpeed": 1.0
      },
      "SpamOptions": {
        "DisableAttempts": 10,
        "DisableSeconds": 120,
        "Enabled": true,
        "TimeBetweenAttempts": 3,
        "WarningAttempts": 5
      }
    }
    and when I(i have auth level 2) press m, the big map comes up and disappears if i press it again, but if a player with authlevel 1 or no authlevel at all presses m, nothing happens. any clue to why their M key's dont work?

14. Hi, because server cant bind clients (players) Keys anymore. (New) Players musst bind keys self or they use chat command " /map ". it have nothing to do with your authlevel.

15. i dont have m bound to anything and it still works for me though

16. if you used Lustymap before the change, the key was already bound from when lustymap was able to set the bind. players that have reset keybinds Or never used Lustymap would need to bind the key, bind m LMUI_Control map the best method to inform users is with an info/server message.

17. Hello! Tell me how to make it possible to turn the camera when the map is open?
    Thank you!

18. LustyMap
    support png?

Attached Files: