LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,890 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Hello! I am getting the error LustyMap not activated. I have tried several options with no luck. Anyone else run into this

2. i'm getting an error LustyMap plugin requires missing dependency: ImageLibrary

3. u need plugin ImageLibrary for Rust | Oxide for lustymap

4. any chances to get rid of these "twitchings" when map is enabled and refreshing?

5. just notice that I don't have that, when did they updated it ?

6. If your server can handle it, increase the the refresh rate in the config.
    map markers have a 1 second refresh rate, so at 60+ fps it's going to look like a "twitch"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  7. if i increase it(decreasing value), players will be unable to play on my server because of more often map refresh and constant lag. looks like map needs some kind of optimizations i tho..

8. This has been mentioned for about a week now with no response. I've ended up uninstalling LustyMap due to the constant memory leak that is actually forcing crashes on my players. I'm relying now on playrust.io only and hoping that LustyMap can optimize. I've also heard that ImageLibrary is one of the main reasons for this lag/memory issue as well. I don't recall it happening when LustyMap was not reliant on other plugins.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502809129][/DOUBLEPOST]

9. Hey Bill,
    My info may be long out of date but I recall issues like that when Rust:IO option was enabled.
    Try disabling it to see if it resolves the problem.

If not, do remember that the dev is maintaining plugins in double figures, on a voluntary basis. ;)

10. hello, can u try scaling down the map

Code:
          "HorizontalScale": 0.7,
          "VerticalScale": 0.7
    is it maybe better for u? we have less this twitches for start a better solution, than not at all

11. LustyMap + Rust IO was working in harmony for months prior to the dependency. As for testing it without Rust IO enabled. Did that. Same thing. Lag + memory usage through the roof.

12. All version are still available, If you want to use a version with dynamic storage instead of ImageLibrary, Comment #4876 has the basic info to run v2.0.93 and I attached a version with "Rocket factory" marker support. if you decide to use it, all it needs is a map image, new config edited to use the image, and a reset.
    If you need more optimization, the config and/or map image resolution are your best options, I forget if that version prints the error about the keybind but that can be ignored, it's just a message. :)

13. hello guys!

what was the keybind command to toggle the map? i know there was talked a lot about it bit i can't find it. :(

14. hi, try this type in the console F1
    Code:
    bind m "LMUI_Control map"

15. Hello, i have plugin and it works. But I "dont have" the monuments etc. image. On map its gray box with ''no image'' text or somethink like that.
    I have the icons in data/LustyMap/LustyMap/icons but still dont see the pictures

Attached Files:

16. one folder "LustyMap" to much need look like this "oxide/data/LustyMap/icons/" try this

17. Still not working

18. have u now copy all icons to the right folder ? if yes after then type in the console

reload ImageLibrary

wait a littlebit then

resetmap

wait a littlebit if it not work type

reload LustyMap

19. Okay, thanks i really appreciate it :)