LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,890 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. This is working for now. But i still dont understand why I was having an issue, which mod was fucking up, ImageLibrary? or LustyMap?

2. for me last working (with new imagelibrary) version is 2.1.02, i have added this version with rocket here: LustyMap | Page 241 | Oxide

3. Hello people
    Wanted to know how to activate the map,
    I write in the console / map and ten that the map is inactive.

:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

thank you

4. The icons work, the problem with hapis is the Lighthouse is the only "monument" on the map.
    Adding markers yourself, Or using a Custom image with the markers already included is currently the only option.
    If you don't want to make one you can use this, I didn't use the "Special" icons because most of the map "areas of interest" would use them.
    If you use an image with markers included, make sure you disable monument markers in the config.
    HapisEN.png

5. Hello, I have inserted a new map but the map we did not load, also the server has restarts and also the reload comman.
    Thanks.

6. I have a concern . Has each refresh of the minimap on frezze. How to solve this porbleme thank you.

7. Just wiped our server. Getting the following error:

(11:15:57) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Error retrieving map: Invalid response from beancan.io: Response code Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

Anyone got any ideas?

8. still waiting sice 2 hours after wipe:(

| [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

9. Unload lusty map. Go to beancan.io, generate the map that you want by hand, download it as map.jpg or map.png. then, upload that image to your servers /oxide/data/lustymap folder. Go to your lusty config, enable custom map. Put the custom map file name as "map.jpg" or whatever the file extension is for that image. Reload lusty map, problem solved. Beancan does this here and there, just remember this for the future!

10. Aside from the config options (changing vending machine and maybe compass to "false",
    You can use a lower Res map image as a custom map.
    If you wanted to go a step further, You can add the monument markers to the custom image and then disable the monument markers in the config.
    Every option in the config will likely effect performance.
    make sure you didn't lower the "UpdateSpeed" in the config as well. If your server is a monster you might be able to increase it... if that's a thing, I've never tried it. :)

11. [​IMG]

when press to hide map does not work
    It work when press at a top edge
    is there a solution

12. Does It only effect you or is the whole server effected?
    I would guess it's the resolution you're running the game or the UI size is altered in some way.
    If it's just you, You can bind a key to close the minimap "bind (key) LMUI_Control shrink"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  13. i've done all stated in the description for this plugin , and i get nothing. idk what's going on, this is what i get ?
    Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.3 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(17:56:17) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.3' took 1614ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(17:56:17) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.31 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(17:56:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(17:56:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(17:56:17) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(17:56:17) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.31' took 542ms

(17:56:21) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501203617][/DOUBLEPOST]still no map shown
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501204945][/DOUBLEPOST]
    did this and still no map shows also i get this after resetmap (
    [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary

(18:20:30) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(18:20:30) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(18:20:40) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully ) but no map shows

14. This covers the Basics, It may show you the step you're missing.

15. got it working , thanks tho

16. ... only me (ADMIN) can see with M the Map, why not normal Player ?

17. Because we still don't have working new version of LustyMap on linux servers (still errors when split map)

Code:
    (16:34:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (16:34:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (16:34:13) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (16:34:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (16:34:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (16:34:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (16:34:13) | Server startup complete
    (16:34:16) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    (16:34:17) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap - Map Image
    (16:34:17) | Image batch (LustyMap - Map Image) has been stored successfully
    (16:34:23) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!
    (16:34:23) | Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    (16:34:23) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+<AttemptSplit>c__AnonStorey4.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    i still use v2.1.02 with added rocketfactory : LustyMap | Page 241 | Oxide

Code:
    (17:01:44) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    (17:01:44) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (17:01:44) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (17:01:44) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (17:01:44) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (17:01:52) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map split was successful!
    (17:01:52) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    (17:01:52) | Calling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.1.2' took 8285ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (17:01:56) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    (17:01:56) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    (17:02:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Complex map generated successfully!
    but in new version is added custom markers new code (used for example in DangerousTreasures). i have copy/paste this to version 2.1.02 (working for me spliting map wthout errors). if somebody want to use it here you have :)

All credits goes to still to k1lly0u !!

sorry for random version... but it is realy only one working on linux servers for many peoples :( atachment is removed by mods if someone needs it i will send on PW

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  18. Servers using mono are getting errors shrinking the slices to 256x256. @k1lly0u

19. Still no icons when creating a marker. The image of the icon does not appear. How to do ?

20. How to make like the map close when you re-write command /map ?