Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,787 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. That's intended behavior, read the overview -> features section! And the FAQ section perhaps.

2. Anyway to remove messages when player wounded? Thanks.

3. So players don't show up at all? Currently they only show up as described in the overview section.

4. Nag dude... When you hit a guy and he down (wounded phase) - message about his death already apper (this is un a FAQ desc.). So, I want to remove them. Only want when guy almost died.

5. So the Kill Feed uses the hook CanBeWounded(BasePlayer player, HitInfo info) to detect if a new player related entry should be displayed. The hook is called each time a specific section of code on the server is executed. That section I'm referring to is executed if the player is about to die and is not already in the wounded state. It determines if he should be wounded or if the wounding state should be skipped. Regardless of the result it might display a new entry, given some other factors are right, as well.

It really doesn't display kills at all, so to speak. Practically. sometimes if the wounded state is skipped it seems like it displays the kill, but that depends entirely on the result of that specific code section the hook is called in.

The name Kill Feed might be misleading here, because the feed doesn't tell you if you killed someone, but then again, Wounded Feed sounds shit...

6. So... Damn, that bad... No way to use
    OnEntityDeath hook
    ?

7. Well yes OFC, but as the FAQ section says it's no big feat shooting a wounded.

8. But what if this wounded guys recieve a help from his team? He will stand up, down again, recive help.... etc

9. I fail to see the problem with that. If you want I can add the option to switch between the hooks.

10. If you can - that will be awesome!

11. New configuration file, generated with latest version of plugin

12. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

13. I hope it shall works for me now :)

14. I hope so too. :)

I didn't change anything regarding your issue specifically, because I don't know what the issue is exactly.

15. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

16. Clean server, only oxide and this plugin and still nothing, no crashes, no errors, no notifies for killing... I`m confused
    What port does plugin uses to upload pictures from http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net ? I think i have an some ideas to test...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449178557][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can i use a localhost to upload images, if i changes paths to pictures ?

17. Yes you should be able to. Check out the overview section on how to do that. Another thing you could try is setting debugging to 1 or higher and looking out for "[KillFeed] [WaitForRequest()] ..." debug messages in the server console.

18. Update for latest Rust!

19. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.18] Console: KillFeed.cs(541,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    KillFeed.cs(822,25): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.Player.enabled' hides inherited member `UnityEngine.Behaviour.enabled'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    UnityEngine.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    KillFeed.cs(108,45): error CS0117: `BUTTON' does not contain a definition for `INVENTORY'
    Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    KillFeed.cs(1252,38): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `UnityEngine.Vector3' with null is always `true'

20. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry: