Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,786 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Tuntenfisch submitted a new resource:

Kill Feed - Displays a basic kill feed on screen

Read more about this resource...

2. I want to change the font and can display Chinese

3. +1 font change. Great plugin btw.

4. Great plugin but position is average, plus also need hitbox and distance on it somehow

5. Eat

Eat

+1 Great pl....but:
    - Distance murders ?
    - Sleeping ?
    - font and shadow font
    - GUI-kill removed through X min?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  6. I can't find where I can change the font, and is not display Chinese name

7. also location on screen options such as top right

8. how to change font?

9. The text position is not terrible

10. Code:
    5:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'KillFeed v1.0.0' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    5:09 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.String].Add (UInt64 key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  11. VRX

VRX

I have an error:

i'm t@zZ] was killed by _SHAMAN_[]
    IP/Camoflage Ninja disconnecting: RPC Error: cl_receivefilepng
    IP/Korben_Dallas disconnecting: RPC Error: cl_receivefilepng
    IP/esef disconnecting: RPC Error: cl_receivefilepng
    IP/_SHAMAN_ disconnecting: RPC Error: cl_receivefilepng

Attached Files:

12. ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

13. Could you post your configuration file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447084686][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you provide the whole error message? Might be the same problem Хьюстон has, which should be fixed on the next update I'm going to release!

14. VRX

VRX

I downloaded the plugin on the server and entered the command load KillFeed. Nothing is set up. And after 30 seconds, the players start to disconnect from the server.

Attached Files:

15. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1447089178][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should be able to adjust the position by configuring Position > x/y in the configuration file. I chose that particular positon because it interferes the least with the existing UI, only overlapping slighty with the chat-bar.
    Hitbox and distance probably won't be included in this plugin. I want to stick to the classic Kill Feed functionality without much fuzz, though I might work on a plugin extension that adds your requested functionality in the future.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447089638][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's a tough one to figure out, at least for me. You could perhaps try to host the files locally by downloading all the files from the urls that are provided in the default configuration file (fileDirectory + file = url) and then configuring your configuration file to link to the local files.

If that doesn't work I'm kind of out of advice for the time being, sorry.

16. Eat

Eat

Bugs:

- plugin inload , but GUI hanging

- you can reduce the size GUI ? 32323.jpg

Attached Files:

• 123.png
      123.png
      File size:
      3.9 MB
      Views:
  17. Do you want to reduce the font size or the space between the name and the gun? I'll probably work on a way to configure both in the next update. :)

18. Eat

Eat

Вoth of them

"- plugin inload , but GUI hanging" - error.....unload"

19. Could you post the error displayed in the server console?

20. Eat

Eat

Oh yeah, please add the distance.
    No. Тhe console clean