Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,786 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Is it possible to program it to just send a message to the entire server ? with dont display ?

2. there is a whole different plugin that is a chat base kill feed :)

3. Isn't longer works on my server

4. Hey Wulf. I really appreciate ALL of your hard work my man. Was wondering if you could tell me why I have a large White rectangle around the UI from this plugin now? Works fine, just in a white block now.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, haven't looked at it. Guessing something may have changed with the CUI in Rust a bit or one of the assets it uses.

6. hello all, can somebody help me/use to add the new scientist from BotSpawn for Rust | Oxide to this plugin ?

if bot scientist kill a player it will show up but if we kill a bot scientist it doesnt show up something.

thanks

7. i've been waiting on that to be added in for ages now, also the shotgun trap kills dont show in my kill feed either

8. wich version are u using?

add this to your config under 3.3 files

Code:
    "guntrap": "http://i.imgur.com/10MOtwu.png",
    it show us the kills from shotgun trap

9. cheers, i have the latest version just never really thought about having to manually added it in, thanks again

10. Requesting BotSpawn support. Currently when bots are killed or kill others, no information is displayed for the killer if a bot or the victim if a bot.

Thanks! Great mod.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508988504][/DOUBLEPOST]I just saw a bot kill a chicken and it showed fine. It might just be player to player interaction.

11. Can we get an update, pretty sure it kicks everyone off the server with RPC Error in AddUI

Hopefully im not wrong

12. same here

13. Just wait to Wulf, he's updating a lot of plugins that get that error :p

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

15. Could you add an option to disable/reduce the spacing in console output, please?

16. names are missing in the text. Pictures seems to be okay but the names are missing. What is wrong?

17. Hi,

Since update:

Code:
    10:15 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'KillFeed v1.17.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    10:15 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.OnWoundedOrDeath (Oxide.Plugins.EntryData entryData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10:19 [Warning] Calling 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on 'Jail v3.0.33' took 721ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    someone can fix it please ?

Thanks !

18. Does this feed show newly added NPCs?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It hasn't been updated for them by the author, I only provided a compile fix.

20. Oh okay.Thanks for a quick response.