Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,786 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Good plugin, but a bit a bug the images doesn't show correct, when more kills are maked.

2. Hello,
    Could we add the bradley ?
    Thx

3. How to translate names of animals to russian?
    it show me ???????, names of players shows perfectly now, but animals and body parts don't work with russian words.

4. open the plugin and translate it from line 434.
    Example:
    Code:
    Dictionary<string, string> names = new Dictionary<string, string>()
                    {
                        { "bear", "Медведь" },
                        { "boar", "Кабан" },
                        { "chicken", "Курица" },
                        { "horse", "Лошадь" },
                        { "patrolhelicopter", "Вертолет" },
                        { "stag", "Олень" },
                        { "wolf", "Волк" }
                    };
    do not forget to delete the config before saving

5. I'm seeing this in my console.

Code:
    (21:06:27) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'KillFeed v1.17.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:06:27) | at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.OnWoundedOrDeath (Oxide.Plugins.EntryData entryData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KillFeed.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. I recreated the .jsons and it seems to work now. Unsure what happened.

7. anyone got the new nail gun added?

8. add this line
    Code:
    { "pistol.nailgun", "http://i.imgur.com/wOv0Q05.png" },

9. thank you

10. 我下载了最新的KillFeed,他不帮忙?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510216891][/DOUBLEPOST]失业
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510217033][/DOUBLEPOST]The latest KillFeed I downloaded, he doesn't work

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Reporting bugs and issues | Oxide.

12. i want to change the pictures from the weapon to words.
    is this possible?

example: player1 killt player2 with AK47 with 100m.

how can i change the picture from the AK to the Word

and how can i add the zombie to the killfeed ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  13. the plugin has issues if I kill animals it kicks me out of my server

14. Hey guys, I currently have BotSpawn running to spawn the murderers on the monuments, I was wondering if there is a way to get killfeed to show the zombie deaths as well? Now it shows only the body part where they got hit.

I tried some various things in the config but it seems I can't get it to work :(

15. Any chance of getting this to display scientists and murderers from botspawn plugin ?

16. White Background why ?
    Have anybody the name of the tank like abctank.hello

17. I have a big white strip behind the KillFeed since today... but i have changed nothing on it?? What can this be?

18. I have changed alot in the config but my UI ingame doesent change, like fontsize or whatever..
    I use oxide.reload and oxide.unload and still nothing changes.
    I tried to restart my game aswell, and the server.
    What can i do?

19. its not doing anything for me and yes it is enabled but i dont see any killfeed???