Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,787 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. @unborn1980 here you go look what I've changed on my cfg and you will get it. It should be just above your active bar

Attached Files:

2. Thx much will look when back home ;)

3. i see your cmd for one player but i want all players see killfeed without cmd
    and my /killfeed is enable but nothing on screen when i kill animals

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  4. Find Hud.Under in cs file and change it to Hud there should be 2 entries

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's already been updated, see the Update Notes.

6. ok i get the vertical and horizontal perfect now for me thx for help with cfg now i know how to change it same with colors :)

7. i cant figure out how to change the spacing here :/ the gap wetween name and middle icon is very big, or is it just me?

Attached Files:

8. You can set everything in json file size of the icon gaps and etc.

9. this fixed it:

"2.4.1 width": 0.2,
    "2.4.2 icon half-height": 0.2

10. Can I move the icon to the left?

11. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

12. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

13. is there a way to show what skin is on a weapon that is used to kill something when it shows up?

14. No there isn't and I feel like it would be way to much overhead to include all that. The configuration file already includes tons of .png links. Just imagine having .png links to all the individual skins too. I don't think it's worth the effort.

15. yeah thats fair, no doubt that would be a cool feature though but i understand

16. please!How do I change the size and location of GUI?

17. Find horizontal and vertical position in json file that will change position, gap and icon size will change gaps between and icon size

18. hello i am wondering how to add a suicide pic into the plug , for f1 kills. any ideas. canit be done?

19. Hey just open plugin and add link to suicide line