Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,787 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Do not think it up copy. Everyone chooses which method of notification used to it. Take the opportunity to display all server action, and setting individual notifications via configuration.

2. when i kill a player who sleeps it show the sleeping person name as a Player ?

and how can i put the feeds right upper side of the screen ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447685429,1447497692][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how can i show the feeds like in the picture right upper side of the screen ?

3. Regarding your second/third question, try setting the x and y values in your configuration file to something like 0.85 and 0.975!
    Regarding the first question, it should show the sleeping player's name, I never tested it, though.

4. it still says player not the player names who died while sleeping :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447775541][/DOUBLEPOST]here is the picture 2015-11-17.png 2015-11-17.png

5. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

6. Russian text is not supported. ;(

7. Have you tried setting removeSpecialCharacters to false and/or changing the font?

8. I added code for (char c = 'а'; c <= 'я'; c++) allowedCharacters[c] = true;
    And to work, but all the same, some characters are not displayed.

9. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

10. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

11. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

12. Eat

Eat

will put the distancethe killings?

13. Distance won't be part of the Kill Feed itself, but I'm planning on adding a UI element that appears on the killers UI with additional information, when he kills someone. Similar to how it's done in Battlefield 4, if you ever played that. So in short, yes but only the killer will see that information.

14. Eat

Eat

Coооol

15. Kicked from server: RPC Error: cl_receivefilepng
    Default config
    How to fix ?

16. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1448562102][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I released version 1.6.1 which tries to solve your issue. Furthermore, I checked every link provided in the default config to validate that each link is, in fact, working.
    Please take some time to switch to version 1.6.1 and hopefully your issue will be solved. If not, then I'm kind of out of advice. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015

17. Thanks! I`l try it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448588373,1448565732][/DOUBLEPOST]1.6.1
    Now it dont show anything, when someone kills other, but yes, there is no RPC error :D

18. Is your server running on locally or on a dedicated host? The only thing I added in version 1.6.1 was a check that verifies if the icons you are loading from the URLs inside the config file were loaded correctly before adding them to the servers storage. It seems like your server is unable to access/load any of the icons from the specified URLs.
    You should try hosting one of the icons locally, for example the Assault Rifle, and then check if a Kill Feed entry shows up if you kill something with an Assault Rifle.
    If that works you might need to download all the icons yourself and pointing the URLs to your local icons in the config file.

Edit: I'm going to add some debugging to the Plugin.

19. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

20. i get this error

RPC Error: addui