Kill Feed

Displays a basic Kill Feed on screen!

Total Downloads: 17,787 - First Release: Nov 9, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  2. [Oxide] 4:00 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'KillFeed v1.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

3. I don't get that error on my server, sadly. Did you modify the config? Did you delete the old config file from v1.1.0?

I'll test some more.

Edit: Check out v1.2.1 and tell me if you still get the same error.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  4. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

5. I hope I can use Chinese. Can you help me, I like him very much

6. bug
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'KillFeed v1.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447140023][/DOUBLEPOST]when I downloaded the plugin return it to me on 1.2.0 and not 1.2.1 on.

7. the fade out option dosn't work for me

8. Eat

Eat

plz - fix)
    And....let the message be removed through X seconds 312313.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447151632][/DOUBLEPOST]Bug:
    and if you fell - counts as a death
    1313133.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447151948][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe....ignore clans-prefix?

9. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

10. Eat

Eat

Cool!
    Аnother would be distance....
    And...small bug: prevents
    111.jpg

11. I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking at. That's the username of a player. What's wrong about that?

Edit: Oh I get it, sadly it's not possible to reliably remove the KillFeed if another UI element is overlapping it.

12. [Oxide] 6:46 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'KillFeed v1.3.0' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

This showed up when i started my server!

13. Flashes previous kills when people disconnect or teleport. Needs some turning, Wonderful addon though

14. Tuntenfisch updated Kill Feed with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1447203954][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I released another update which might fix your problem. If it doesn't, make sure that the same shortname doesn't occur twice or more under "files" in your configuration file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447204282][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you very much! Could you provide some more insight in your problem? I'm assuming "removeAfter" inside your configuration file isn't set to o.o? Furthermore, since I noticed I'm rather late with my response, does it still occur on the latest version (v 1.3.1)?

15. Make fadeout all messages in general, after 10 seconds, for example, in other games it is not always displayed.

16. Take a look at the "removeAfter" variable in your config file, although I don't think it behaves correctly in all cases, it should do what you desire.

17. Code:
    assets/content/ui/fonts/daubmark.ttf
    assets/content/ui/fonts/droidsansmono.ttf
    assets/content/ui/fonts/robotocondensed-bold.ttf
    assets/content/ui/fonts/robotocondensed-regular.ttf

18. It was also nice to do, to this notice for all cases, if a player makes a suicide, falls or a helicopter kills. If the notification is implemented for all that is happening on the server, you can refuse to chat-deathmessage.

19. I'm not trying to copy Death Notes. LaserHydra is doing an excellent job with his plugin. That being said, if I would add entries for each individual cause of death then the Kill Feed would quickly become unreadable.

20. Mmm... The stream can be expanded up to 10 lines, for example. I think you should make a notification to the serveradmin as desired.