Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Hello, I am an admin and i cannot seem to get this to work, i create the spawnfile, name it save it. make new jail, set radius and name of jail but it doesnt seem to actually make the jail if there is anyway you could help me with this on my server would be amazing. thanks :)

2. Works fine for the most part but imprisonment doesn't seem to be broadcast to other players even though its set to true in config, only broadcasts to the admin who imprisoned the player. i imagine its a betterchat conflict.

3. Referring to this:
    Code:
    if (args.Length >= 4 && broadcastImprisonment)
        PrintToChat(string.Format(lang.GetMessage("sentToBroadcast", this, player.UserIDString), target.displayName, args[3]));
    It does only broadcast when the jail command has 4 arguments, based on that:
    Code:
    /jail send <PlayerName> <optional:time> <optional:reason> <optional:JailName>
    Thats what i would assume by looking into the code.

4. Ah ok it's coz I wasn't putting time or reason. Got ya. Also, Would it be possible to turn off the welcome to jail notification? I have my jail in the same zone as my town and people get the message when they walk into it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  5. I'm not sure if anyone has asked for this before but wouldn't it be kinda cool if inmates could escape, and if they manage to do so they won't be teleported anywhere when the time runs out. Really don't know the best way to make it "jailbreak-able" but I'd really like that option.

Let's say you're teleported to a cell which you can open if you correctly guess the 4 digit code (small chance but could happen), and once you do that you can escape through a field of traps for example (just to make the whole jailtime more fun for everyone really).

6. Jail is not working for me. I have zone manager, im using it long time, its working.
    I have already spawns completed, saved as "jail"
    When i am trying /jail zone 30 or "/jail add myjail 56565658 jail", nothing happens.. no info in console, no info in chat.

Thank you for any tips

7. Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.32' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

8. ok i have a problem. when i send myself to prison. the timer goes to 00:00:00 it wont release me. now i do have warp system installed an i warp out.. it then says you have been released from prison. but if i just set there it never lets me out of the zone. any ideas. i tested it like this
    (/jail send jeremy 500) it then tp me there an timer goes to (00:00:00) then just stays on the screen an nothing happens. thanks.

9. I am getting the following error when attempting to create zone... this is how i type in command "/jail zone 50"

ERROR -->
    Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.32' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

10. the jail timer dose not work on the player screen it counts down to quickly its not real time

11. Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.32' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(11:59:08) | at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. it looks like timer is 2x fast that it should be, and after X time player is not send back :( i must free player manualy

13. Get the following error:

Failed to call hook 'ccmdjailSend' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.32' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindEmptyPrison () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.ccmdjailSend (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Anyone got any ideas?

14. Is there an option for when the jail time (E.G. 10 minutes in jail) is up, it auto releases the person instead of manually doing it?

15. I'm also having issues with the jail timer, everything else works great, but the timer counts down too fast then never releases the player...ever. lol

16. How do you create a spawn file and zone id? Do I need another plugin? Also how then do I make sure new players entering my server don't spawn there? Thanks! Really cool plugin.

17. Could a plugin dev please take a look at this? Many owners have the issue of the timer counting at twice the speed and not sending the players home.

18. I have managed to fix the time counter and now it will release players once the counter is 00:00:00.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

• Jail.cs
      File size:
      44.9 KB
      Views:
  19. Never mind this, it seems like the cause of the higher speed on the timer is due to the server time being laggy. Tried my best to figure it out, but came to the conclusion of just making a new jail plugin. Also wanted a simpler jail plugin. Sooo, yeah.

(Sorry for double post, couldn't edit previous one)

20. So I'm having the same issue someone did previously, with kits not registering correctly. Our inmates aren't given the kit, even though it's setup to register in the Kit GUI and is plugged into the Jail json.

Did the latest Rust update break it?