Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Jail with a new update entry:

2. 2 questions :

is this mod still working fine ?
    Can an option be added so any player sent to jail is auto muted.

we dont want our prisoners having opinions :)

3. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

4. nice k1lly0u - will test this today.

5. when i type /jail clear jail (jail is name of my jail) i got the following error
    Im in Jail as an admin though and the timer is on top of the screen.
    I want to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KK im not so much incarcerated as i throught i was :)
    I just typed /jail free tomhud and im now a Rehabiliated Person.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v4.0.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FreePrisoners (System.String prisonName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  6. is there a way to add a command to this that will send someone to jail if they do X or if they say x word in global chat?

So if player billybob says X cuss word that he gets put in jail to 60 sec ?

7. When I put in any commands using /jail nothing happens.. I have spawn points set up, Zone set up, and even a kit set up but nothing happens when i try to create the prison or anything using /jail. Is there any help for this?

8. You need to give yourself the permission. I just had this problem. Go into console and type oxide.grant user <YOURUSERNAME> jail.admin

9. Thank you! Working now... Much Appreciated!

10. No problem :D

11. So probably a dumb question but im completely new to rust. I just got this script working yesterday thanks to Yoshinator2 and doesnt work today after update. Does an updated rust break all plugins installed as i cant seem to get any plugin to work now or is there just something i need to do after an update? I tried giving permissions back as done above and nothing is working. I appreciate any help/response. Thank you.

12. Have u update last oxide for rust? After Server update u need update last oxide for rust too. Release build changelog | Page 14 | Oxide

13. How i can remove the Welcome Message when i enter the JAil zone? ^^

14. A request.
    Is it possible to make it so an admin can see how much time an inmate have left.

15. After a bit of help so i created my zone with zone manager created the jail had a few people run at it to test the restrictions

They seem tp, get tp'd 3 feet and that is it there able to run clean into the building without issue, the rest of the plug-in works fine putting people in jail works great if they try to escape the go straight back in more so just the keeping people out that doesn't seem to be working right

I double checked permissions and neither the default group or any individual has the canenter permission

any help with this greatly appreciated

16. is there a way to add a command to this that will send someone to jail if they do X or if they say x word in global chat?

So if player billybob says X cuss word that he gets put in jail to 60 sec ?

or is there a way that if the player shoots an admin they go to jail?

17. how do i set a auto kit for inmates?

never mind, data/jail/prison_data.json i got it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
  18. I love this plugin and i think this is a very good idea. And somehow the no talk doesnt work for me atm?

19. It says message is blocked for people in jail, but they can still talk xD Betterchat i assume?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
  20. Hi, love the sound of this plugin but I can't get it working.

I've tried removing and reinstalling the .cs file but had no luck.

I've set up the spawn points and created the zone successfully but whenever I type a '/jail' command, nothing happens. I don't get a 'Command does not exist' error. The command is just accepted and there is no response.

What am I doing wrong!?