Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,355 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Is the issue fixed already? I had to remove the plugin for now cause people were making lots and lots of gunpowder.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1494871139][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Now it is.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494871153][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed.

3. How to increase speed because I'm not in instantcraft

4. What are you talking about?
    This plugin should instantly craft everything. Are you sure that it's installed properly and running?

5. This plugin is great! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  6. really make use 36 slots?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  7. Are you sure that there is no interfere with over plugins, just like this AntiItems for Rust | Oxide.

8. hey @Vlad-00003 , Im sorry this might not be in this plugin but I do believe it does have something to do with it.. some of my players are losing items when they craft, apparently its happend to both explosives and rockets, they have had the space for it but it just dissapeared and neither did the ingredients come back. you have any clue how this can happend?

9. Nope. Not a single idea.
    Can you reproduce it? Without being able to do it myself I barely can do anything

10. I've tried abit but hasnt happend to me, but I will keep trying and will see if it gives me any error on it when it does happend, thanks for the fast response

11. Usually I'm responding as soon as I see the message.
    Also - there may be no error in the console, overwise the craft won't be instant at all.

12. well actually my explosives are normal speed, but rockets are instant, but its only those 2 that Ive heard being a problem

13. can you add a custom crafting for certain items like I would like to set high walls for a crafting time but the vanilla time of crafting is too long

14. Strange. There can't be a problem with normal speed list - especcially with the crafting amount. This list is being held by the Rust crafting system itself. Anyway - as I said - without being able to reproduce this situation - I can't do anything =(

May be I will add something like that - another dict that will contain items name and crafting time....
    I will think about it.

15. Hello all. I have been looking all over but I can't seem to solve my issue. The hammer and rock state that they are removed from instacraft and will be crafted at default speed. Went to the config and found rock and hammer on the block list. So I removed them from it. However, the issue and message persist. It refuses to instantly craft a hammer or rock. Thanks in advance.

16. Are you sure that you saved the config? post it here so I can take a look.

17. I apologize. I am new to all of this and owning a server and did not realize the reload plugin command was needed. Thank you for the quick response though.

18. The plugin does not work with ItemSkinRandomizer.
    Can you fix this problem

19. They would not work together - My plugin change the skin as well. I can make an option to randomize skins on the items tho...

20. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1501609110][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Added to the plugin =)