Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,355 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. It seemed to be only effecting the newly added skins into the game. I could craft the old skins I used fine, so it must have been something preventing the skin download?

Haven't tested the new update yet, but it seems to be ok as far as I know.

2. Creating a wooden lock key with this plugin prevents the door from being usable with the key. Perhaps something involving the crafting of the key? Or it creates an incompatible key?

3. What are you talking about? I've even test it on my own - created key allow to open\unlock\lock door and everything use to work just fine. Are you sure about it?
    Can you describe what you've done and what has happened?

4. I pm'd you a video example.

5. I disabled refunding in my plugin because apparently people found a way to abuse it, hopefully you don't have the same issue.

6. What are you talking about? What way?
    I didn't have any reports about it so far, so....

7. Apparently if you timed it right and did it upon server save you could exploit it, but if you haven't had any messages about it you should be grand.

8. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1493917388][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How can you time it here? This plugins instantle craft thing. You won't have time to open menu to disable the craft =)
    Or you mean if the inventory is full and you can't craft more then X? Then I have no idea.
    Fixed =)

9. Yeah I know, considering you're using a lot of my code.

Just something you should be aware of, you can check my Magic Craft thread for people reporting it. I've forgotten exactly how they abused it again, I disabled it long ago.

10. true and true. And thanks again for your awsome plugin!

11. Can you add "Not Enought Slots" control for normal speed?

12. It is already. If you don't have inv slots and try to craft something from normal speed list - the craft won't start. BUT - if you have 1 slot and start crafting, and THEN put something in this slot - the crafted item would be dropped. I can't do anything about it.
    As I wrote before - normal speed list is being handled by the rust crafting system.

13. Okay, thank you for answering. :)

14. @Vlad-00003 is there any why, you could add a 1/2 speed section to the plugin or % of the speed?

Also add some console or chat commands to add / remove items from black list, would be nice.

Otherwise I love this plugin! Thanks man,
    TheDoc

15. About the commands - I would add them in the future. About the craft speed - I don't think that this is possible. At least with easy config.
    I'll think about it.

16. This plugin has got a bug. I can make unlimited Stones because of this plugin. When my inventory is full, it gives back the recources (stones) but as I see it gives more than normal.
    ---
    Fixed. If you build Rock crafting with Crafting Controller + Instant Craft, Players can get unlimited Stones on your servers. Block it just Instant Craft.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  17. Why would you use both Crafting Controller and Instant Craft? I'm sure that they would not confilct, but they would mess up all crafting system. Just like in your example.
    What can I do with this? Disable refunding? This is not an option.

18. I blocked Rock crafting with both plugin but if you do this, if player crafts 9000 Rocks, it warns player on chat "Rock crafting is not allowed" but it refunds Stones :D not used stones... and player is getting more stones than before... I just blocked stones with InstantCraft and added C4, Bullets, gun powder and couple more items to instant craft ignored list, so players crafting them with normal crafting time but because of Crafting Controller, they craft them +3 +3 +3 +3 , not instantly, not normal long time but it takes time. (poor english but you got it I guess.)

19. ENG: You have a strong bug when crafting cartridges if all slots are occupied one is free you order 999 cartridges for a AK47 and I have 250 cartridges and the rest that does not fit is added gunpowder and metal.
    RUS: У вас сильный баг при крафте патронов если все слоты заняты один свободен заказываешь 999 патронов на АК47 и у меня появляется 250 патронов а остальное что не влезло прибавляется порох и метал.

20. I will test it, right now I have no idea what can cause this.