Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,355 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. The reason is that I'm suspecting people craft and throw out things in the world to sabotage. Having a craft log would make it easier to detect

2. Hm... it would take much time to spam the server now. With the same result they can just drop any items 1 by 1 on the ground.
    I can, but I think the bett3er solution would be to output the log to the file only - overwise this will spam the console.

3. i can still craft rocks and they spit out

4. That's becouse they have default crafting speed. If you wil remove they from the normal speed list in the config they won't drop. I will see what I can do about it.

5. ok thanks, is there anyway to add an option for custom time on certain items I would like high walls to be a few secs in between each one as players love to use them for pvp and sometimes go overboard. Don't think the standard 3min would be good for modded but if I could do 10-20sec would be perfect.

6. Check out Crafting Controller

7. Can add an option to make crafting a little slower I mean not like bulk craft. I can craft 999 item in 1 second I want it a little bit slower

8. Also - check out Crafting Controller

9. I know it but it doesnt work any more thats why I asked u for it.

Ty,

10. Skins don't work with the plugin. Is it a known issue that can or cannot be solved? (Plugin breaking for us)

11. Ok, so once again - you are the second person who saids the same thing without any explanation. What do you mean? I can craft any skin that I've got. Can you please tell me - what exacly doesn't work?

12. You never disappoint in your replies. Thanks for maintaining your plugin thread. Thumbs up!

I am not quite sure. We don't get any errors or anything but since we applied the plugin skins are not working for some. I've been trying to allocate the problem for some time now and realized the time frame from when I applied this and when it started to break.

As said not all player skins break, but for some they become completely white.

Sorry I can't give you any more details about it, I understand it can't be easy to fix and issue where the issue isn't visible

13. I don't get it. What exacly have you done and what you got now?
    This is how I see it from here: If you are triyng to craft some items with skins you are getting white squares on iten, right?

14. Correct

15. Very strange, everything use to work for me for a long time. Ok, now - can you tell me wich skins exacly, so I can try to test it? Or this can be on any skin?

16. It's more player based. Certain players can't use any of their skins.

17. Really strange. Gonna check what I can do about it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493313812][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wait a minute - I just realize that this isn't how my plugin should work. If you have full inv then you won't be able to craft at all. Overwise - how they can spit out? o_O
    Ok, I got this.
    Step 1 - free all inventory and fill it with stones.
    Step 2 - start crafting as much stones as you can
    Step 3 - fill your inventory with something.
    Step 4 - proffit. since normal speed list are controled by Rust itself - the items would drop from you just as they would do in the original game.
    I can't do anything about it, sorry. All that you can do - remove them from normal speed list so they would be crafted instantly, and only if there is enought space in the player inventory.

18. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

19. Skins bug is fixed

20. cool. I'm still not sure why tho =D