Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,345 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Vlad-00003 submitted a new resource:

Instant Craft - Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after

Read more about this resource...

2. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

3. Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'InstantCraft v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Metal Fragments)

4. wierd. Can you describe what exacly happens? I'm sure that I've check everything that is possible to avoid this.
    Can you recreate this error?

5. I get the same Message:

Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Animal Fat)
    Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'InstantCraft v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492533498][/DOUBLEPOST]Some skins are not shown if they are crafted while the plugin is running.
    Does someone else have the problem?
    I am using ItemSkinRandomizer in addition.

6. Wierd. While that's not a big problem I'm still interesting in finding waht is casusing this. Can you recreate the situation then this massage comes in?

7. I cannot reproduce it myself. It is shown from time to time in the console. Always togethe with the "Creating item with less than 1 amount" message which seems not to be shown from your plugin.

Any ideas about the skin problem?

8. 1. I know why this error can possibly come in, but I bet I've checked everything possible for being zero, so actually without being able to reproduce it I can't do anything.

2. Skin problem? What are you talking about?

9. I'm having the same issue. Could be wrong but seems like it occurs when your inventory is full and you craft something. Even if the item you're crafting stacks. I'd have to test that to be sure though. Not able to at the moment, but will soon as I get a chance.

10. Vlad-00003 updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1492599600][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've located the problem and probably solved it. Let me know if it still exist.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492599677][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @GonzoTheThird, once again - what are you talking about? What "Skin problem"?

11. It is. What is the problem?) Is it hard to understand that this plugins simply makes everything crafts instantly?)

12. I just thought you might want to have it spelled correctly since "petty" is a word that has a meaning as well. No big deal though :)

13. dang. should be pretty =P
    Just a misstypo =) Fixed, thanks!

14. Does this make the crafting of large amount of items instant as well (like crafting 600x gunpowder, with crafting controller it takes <1 sec / craft, does this plugin do the whole 600 at once?)

15. Yep. Gonna add this to the description.

16. People get double the amount of things they want to craft
    Example crafting 1 paper gives 2 paper

EDIT:

Nvm, had MagicCraft loaded
    Having it loaded makes it craft twice, you get twice as much for the resources

*Love the plugin. Saved us in need. Someone was spamcrafting on the server just now, starting lagging like a mf

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
  17. That's strange - everything seems to be working fine for me. Can you tell me exacly how your players getting doubled ammount of items? If all they have to do is just crafting an item without any special actions - there is a problem on your side. May be a conflict between my plugin and something else that affects crafting.

18. I have a little suggestion you can add to the plugin if you like.

Essentially this plugin is also to block spam crafting. Would it make sense to have an option in the config to Log the craft? Enable/disable

19. Log the craft? Hm, do you really need this? I can, but don't see the reason.