Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,345 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. It's happening with all clothing items, but it works fine for chests and doors with no problems. Just clothing.

Edit: Take that back. I just disabled the other plugin and reenabled random skins from yours, and it's affecting all items. Chests and doors are blank as well. It's just a white box, and when placed is normal. It's acting like it just never loads the skin.

2. Very strange. I will take a look then I'll have a time.

3. Just one last update. I mixed your setting for randomized skins with the skin randomizer plugin I have, and with both together I have had no issues. If I use the other plugin, I can't do doors/chests. If I use yours, clothing and some doors/chests show up missing/never load. If I use them together, I have no issues whatsoever.

4. Would be helpful to add a hook to be called when an item is made & added to the players inventory, as you are skipping the OnItemCraftFinished hook

Code:
                    GiveItem(player, task.blueprint.targetItem, amount * task.blueprint.amountToCreate, (ulong)task.skinID);
                    task.cancelled = true;
                    // <----------- here for example
                    return null;

5. I've installed the plugin, how to I turn it on so every one can quick craft

6. Basicly - they already are.
    This plugin(while running) automaticly instant-craft every item.
    If you have any problems with it - check your console for the errors and also check if the plugin even is loaded.

7. its working for me but no one else....

8. o_O
    Impossible. Do you have any errors in the console?

9. 04:57 [Warning] [InstantCraft] Failed to pull skins... Error 405

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like the Oxide.Core currently in the builds has a mistake that was fixed in the later builds but isn't available right now. I'll update the plugin to use the new method.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Instant Craft with a new update entry:

12. Just downloaded this mod for the first time and im getting this in the console... (11:36:37) | Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(95,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

14. Wait a second, so there is no difference between Get and post requests right now? o_O

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

EnqueueGet and EnqueuePost are deprecated, Enqueue is the replacement. EnqeueGet had a bug (as shown in the commit) that was fixed, but it's easier to update the plugin to the new method than to require users to update Oxide.

17. Got ya! Thanks =)

18. 20:19:17) | Unable to load InstantCraft. InstantCraft.cs(95,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

(20:19:17) | Previous version of plugin failed to load: InstantCraft

19. Update oxide.