1. Np dude !
    If you have questions, you can ask them in the Steam discussion.

2. Yes, so put this in your host.bat:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "addadmin YOURSTEAMID64;servername Test Server;host 12871 mangatang" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

3. Ok, let me try, thanks.

my server is ubuntu,Ubuntu command is ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
  4. Use this: Setting up Hurtworld server on CentOS | Oxide

But, instead of 'app_update 405100 validate' you use: app_update 405100 -beta itemv2 validate

I know this is CentOS, it also works on Ubuntu.
    Because i also have a Ubuntu server.
    The only thing that changes is instead of: yum install , apt-get install

5. I installed successfully and run, but the client does not show my server, I use the connect command can not connect.

6. I use the LGSM server, how to install itemv2? thank you very much.

us ubuntu

7. There is an option in your config file called “branch”, add -beta itemv2 in there and update the server.

8. Thanks, execution ./hwserver update ?

9. Yes, and if that doesn’t work try the forceupdate

10. host need to add mangatang?

defaultmap="" #Optional

11. No, the server should do that Automatically

12. Ok, let me try it, thank you very much!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509849345][/DOUBLEPOST]
    does'nt work...when i apply ./hwserver start. After a while the server is offline
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509849722][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ./hwserver dt :

./Hurtworld.x86 -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871 ;queryport 12881;maxplayers 20;servername Test server;creativemode 0;" -logfile "/home/hwserver/log/server/hwserver-game.log"

Server name: Test server
    Branch: -beta itemv2
    Server IP: ***********
    Maxplayers: 20
    Creativemode: 0

13. Did you update it? If so send the gamelog.
    Probably located in log/server/hwserver-game.log

14. Thanks, it is fine now. Because of memory problems

15. Before I upgraded my VPS I have 6 GB RAM and 1v Core now I have 8GB RAM and 2v Cores but there is more lag then before anyone that can explain this (in both cases ~40 players online)

16. Not sure if this will help, but I'll try.

If you are running V2 it has a memory leak currenty, in which nothing short of more frequent restarts will help. With a memory leak, the more memory you add the more memory gets eaten up. Although honestly Arma 3 is the only game I've ever seen it make a difference between 6GB and 8GB of ram on a server anyway... and that game is much more memory intensive. Actually that's the only game I've noticed more than 6gb be useful at all.... but it's also the most performance intensive game I have any experience at all running a server on. I'd also recommend your VPS have at least 750kb/second upload speed per player, but at least 300 kb/sec per player is probably required for minimal performance. Also the minimum required specs listed for a hurtworld V1 server state that you need a 4 core processor of at least 2 ghz. So I don't think 2 V cores will be enough in the long run for either version.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin