1. "Lost connection from the server"
    I can't connect to server:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What is happening, 'server is full' when 40 players. No only i have this problem ;o

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're using a plugin that limits the connections, please post there.

3. No, Im not using
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508956336][/DOUBLEPOST]only plugin Reserved, but should work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508956608][/DOUBLEPOST]"Lost connection from the server" when i was just on server.

4. Spamming in console:
    Code:
    52210.953 (10/25/2017 19:32:51): Could not send packet to EndPoint IP: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Access denied
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo_nochecks (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at uLink.NetworkSocket+UDPIPv4Only.SendPacket (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, NetworkEndPoint targetEndPoint) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Class52.method_33 (System.Byte[] byte_1, Int32 int_0, NetworkEndPoint networkEndPoint_1, .Class51 class51_0) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)52210.979 (10/25/2017 19:32:51): Could not send packet to EndPoint IP: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Access denied
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo_nochecks (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at uLink.NetworkSocket+UDPIPv4Only.SendPacket (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, NetworkEndPoint targetEndPoint) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Class52.method_33 (System.Byte[] byte_1, Int32 int_0, NetworkEndPoint networkEndPoint_1, .Class51 class51_0) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[DOUBLEPOST=1508959978][/DOUBLEPOST]in gamelog*

5. How long is the server online and how much players are playing on it?

6. Server started 2 ago, yesterday server had 50 players. Today starts problems and i think reserved plugin is not working bcs of this 'errors' in gamelog. Sometimes you can't join to server 'Server is full', when on server 40/60. Sometimes 'connecting to ip...' and loading loading, one of way is wait. I dont know, maybe problem is from developers?
    Liczba graczy = Online players

Attached Files:

• cpu.png
      cpu.png
      File size:
      33 KB
      Views:
  7. Okey so, There is some kind of memory leak in itemV2 where the server is taking more RAM than it should. It's best to restart the server at least every day. Sometimes you get some errors when players join and the server can't handle it because its running out of ram. I had some issues with some of my servers too. And because you didn't restart your server for 2 days it could be because of that.

8. I have schedule restart at 5:00

9. cmd_2017-10-25_23-12-28.png @Wulf can you maybe tell me what's wrong there? cause i dont know what it wants xD

10. @Nikku Miru That doesn't exist in v2 anymore you need some other code for that...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508966244][/DOUBLEPOST]You will need something like this: GlobalItemManager.Instance

11. @Mr. Blue How am i supposed to look it up when the object browser tells me it exists?
    Sry but i dont rly get what you mean with 'You will need something like this: GlobalItemManager.Instance' or rather where i have to use it..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508966778][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mr. Blue Everything works until i add the '.SetValue(GIM.GetItem(51) as IItem, 255, null)'

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  12. That is because that function doesn't exist anymore, ".SetValue()" does not exist in v2. You will have to use a decompiler to find out how to change the values in v2.

13. @Wulf Update pls 4.8.2

14. egh. i wish they'd leave it for every 1 month update. whats benefit to constantly unsettling everything :(

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The itemv2 branch is a development branch.

16. So why my plugins are not working?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509122801][/DOUBLEPOST]ok not matter

17. Making it convenient for modded servers is not a high priority in regards to developing V2 while it is in experimental. It will get easier for us as time goes on though.

18. I know, just.. surely it's no easier for them to update so often, either. I've thought the same of Rust, too. I just think 1 month would be better, and we'd get more significant patches which are more worth the compatibility work. Just my 2c

19. After more work gets done I'm okay with it either way, but I think for the meantime 2 week updates is best. There is still several pressing issues that need to be fixed sooner rather than wait a month. Plus none of the bi-weekly updates have really been minor thus far.

20. I currently can't use the console command 'grant' any suggestions for another way to give certain groups permissions?