1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest using one of the pre-compiled builds.

3. got it already, ty again

4. oxide update error

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not Oxide errors, not an issue. Ignore them.

6. sorry, wrong image

Attached Files:

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your gamelog.txt for the actual errors.

8. how to install plugin hurtworld v2?

9. You should convert them to Itemv2, you also can use universal plugins, they don't need any changes. Universal | Oxide

10. But how do I install oxide? I can not install oxide

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download > extract > overwrite. It's the same for itemv2 as the normal Hurtworld branch.

12. Hurtworld Itemv2 compilation error in most plugins, using the latest build available in github 2.0.3734 (57) for Oxide-HurtWorld-Itemv2.zip, does not compile important plugins like vehiclemanager, loot config, teleport and many others, in fact there are few who compile

13. right, but, there's even some way to use an older compiler an older build oxide because there are multiple v2 servers with loot and teleport vehicle manager kits worked, please help me

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It has nothing to do with the compiler, the changes are from Hurtworld itself.

15. ok tanks man ,i got it

16. Hello Wulf, I have an issue on my server using oxide v2 (github released version 2.03734 for 0.4.8.2), with ~55/60 players and NO mods, the server "out" peak from 400kb/s to 250mb/s in less than a second then comeback to 450kb/s (fps drops too) and I see no error/debug logs, no DDoS alert too from my hosting provider, only "Send buffer is full.." warnings caused by the lack of bandwitch
    I tried to optimise as much as I can the windows 2016 server but it not help, I assume there is an issue in Oxide itself creating this overflow,
    Can you help me to fix this please ? I searched everywhere but nothing I've done helps to solve this.

FPS drop / Out peaks : Gyazo - d97a9862265e48cdc1403b87aceafb29.gif
    Flood warnings : Gyazo - 816dfcb212de0401d52e4d7422c9d61e.png
    Out peaks : Gyazo - 83e4938971ae6dda5fa4e18de99b1499.png

Server config
    Code:
    loadbalancerframebudget 400
    sendbuffersize 240000
    targetfps 120

Btw, I was also wondering if there is a working version of Oxide for HWv2 working under Linux
    Kind regards!

Attached Files:

• eth.png
      eth.png
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unsure for the first question, but the build is working fine under Linux and is the same build as Windows.