Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. You could read the errors and compare them to the update :p.
    Errors are in OnServerInitialized() and CanUseDoor(), the version listed in the log with the CanUseDoor() errors is version 1.0.4.
    OnServerInitialized() error could happen when the Economics plugin is not found as you don't check for a NRE on the PluginReference.
    Code:
    var apiFuncs = Economics.Call("GetEconomyAPI") as LuaTable;
    Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin, your logs tell me you are using 1.0.4 while the latest version is 1.1.2
    Make sure that the Economics plugin is still installed, I can't find anything in your logs that say it is running.

2. I thought Economics was "optional" - I've never used it.... :(

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It should be, the author probably needs to do a better check.

4. Guys - please take note: The update was Monday! At that time, there were no errors. The errors appeared AFTER the update yesterday.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441383764][/DOUBLEPOST]After RUST update *

5. I updated it yesterday? so idk? but no i dont have economics. i plan to get it in the future, but being its optional i didnt figure its an issue.

yes, sue is right.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your error isn't the same as Sue's error. Sue's error is due to a missing check for Economics not being installed, your error is not. You are using an outdated version of the plugin, as Mughisi said.

7. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

8. Thanks for the update! No errors reported :)

9. i never said they were the same. i said both errors did not start until update.
    i updated hotel yesterday idk why it was outdated and i didnt want to reupdate it and have to redo everything yet, but i just did. since everyone is on me about it.
    i only mentioned economics because i dont have it either, so maybe it would cause me issues too.
    anyways hopefully its fixed now.

10. most of the times updates are for fixes, so if you don't update your plugin you will get old bugs and it will annoy plugin devs as we will check why it's doing it in the code, do tests, and in the end see that it's just because you had an out dated version and your bug was already fixed.

11. i always do. just hadnt today because all the work it undoes at the hotel. i had just redone the hotel right before the update and wanted to wait a few days before all that work again. i got signs out front and in each room etc plus the work it takes to set up hotel and zone. just wanted to wait a few days. lot going on at home. but its updated now.

12. heyo!
    a Quick question. is it possible ,as a user, to expend your time?
    iwas asked from players if all their things just gonna vanish,. and that its annoying to take all out and then buy room again and put in again ...

13. They cant buy again. I have to think of something.
    Only the admin can extend the time

14. Hey there, apologize for asking a so dumb question but i got a problem concerning permissions.

I would like to allow any new user joining the server to rent a room (without having to put everyone of them one by one in a group) but i tried "/hotel permission default" or "/hotel permission Players" but it always ask for Players and default permissions as group.

What should i do to immediatly allow anyone joining the server to rent rooms ?

Regards and thanks for your time !

15. /hotel permission null
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443035802][/DOUBLEPOST]Or false

16. Thank you sir :)

17. Could you make an option to set the rent price as physical items in the game ?

18. (17:10:00) | [Oxide] 8:10 PM [Error] Hotel.cs(1046,138): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'

19. [10/2/2015 6:52:15 AM] [Oxide] 6:52 AM [Error] Error while compiling Hotel.cs(1046,138): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'
    Fix please

20. Got the same as Alex. Oxide version: 2.0.1420, Rust Protocol: 1323