Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. person who rented it.

2. Love this plugin every thing works great but the - /hotel rentprice XXX => Sets the rent price, this requires Economics. I have economics installed but still wont set a price.

3. You need to reload the plugin AFTER installing economics

4. I had Economics installed first then i installed the hotel does that matter?
    I also get this error when i set the price ...... Wrong argument rentprice

5. if the plugin says it's not installed it means it's not installed --' as it says. I can't help you mroe then that.

6. ok ill try uninstalling it and trying again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441118610][/DOUBLEPOST]I just notice that the rent price edit is not in the list of commands when u type /hotel after you are in edit mode
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441118805][/DOUBLEPOST]LOL yay didnt notice the hotel update. Rent works now with that updated file.

7. Sick sick sick, now I can integrate this with my economic system. Boss man Reneb

8. i love this plugin however it lack one feature for make it perfect to me. would you consider adding a feature that would allow players to see who have rented the room and when the room expire for him? also a feature that would allow to rent the room multiple times so you can go on a vecation without losing it? :p

9. Yes, I would love for a feature where, if a player enters their room in the last 24 hours before expiry, they then have the option to re rent the room, and not lose their stuff.

10. and here another great plugin from reneb :D
    at general its rly good.
    but needs still work...
    some issues reportet from my player that they used /home and then cant open any door in their own homes cause they where "already rented"
    like in the hotel..... had to unload plugin then.... what is not that good causei have my "safezone vip rooms" now first time made with hotel plugin.....
    maybe even i made something wrong?

then a question.... im sure.... i do something wrong...
    when i setup the hotel. and rooms . rooms got detected normally and stuff in it with arrow pointed...
    i tested it ... build/deploy in it and put stuff in the chest..... after the time is over for that room . stuff still there and can be used / stole from others... is that right?...

another thing... when im setup radius. i just see the GUI "Ball" but not at rooms set.... how can i guess it most accuracy?
    or....how important is that value?.

maybe a few impressions for future updates - :D
    -when somehow possible making rentprice- to pay with resources / items
    -gui notice when your room is going to run out of time ( even when u far away)
    -somehow maybe possible ( cause u can set roomradius) to change the zone within the rooms? like 1 room got 100%safe other room only loot safe and not death.

well.... more i dont know atm.

MFG Crushed :>

11. did you download the latest version of teleportation system? because the issue looks like the one that was fixed about a week ago.

i won't make a thing to pay in resources, only via economics
    same for specifics per room, 1 hotel is 1 thing, would be too consuming to do seperate things. you can make multiple hotels if you want diffferent specs

12. would you consider adding a feature that would allow players to see who have rented the room and when the room expire for him? also a feature that would allow to rent the room multiple times so you can go on a vecation without losing it?

13. Hi Reneb, Hotel was working fine - got this on reload Hotel:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:53 PM [Info] Hotel was compiled successfully in 2100ms
    [Oxide] 3:53 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Hotel v1.1.2 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 3:53 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Hotel v1.1.2 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 3:53 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 3:53 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    -SUE
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441320115][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we look at Hotel now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  14. canusedoors is still having error... infact i dont think it was having error before?

15. you need to send me the log errors plz

16. here ya go
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441335538][/DOUBLEPOST]me too!!!

Attached Files:

17. Error Log:

Attached Files:

18. Why are you always blaming me!? I didn't handle the update :( and normally they shouldn't have been altered

19. ^^ dunno then @Wulf ?