Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. I've tried reopening, leaving server and coming back still gives old times

2. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1440424998][/DOUBLEPOST]restarting the server or oxide.reload Hotel
    should have refreshed the checkou Time

but the latest update is better ;)

3. working great now. thanks reneb.

4. you will need to tell me when / why it is occuring because like that i don't see why there are those errors

5. hmm occurs after server run for a while. The hotel is having one npc and ca 30 rooms. Its not always saying this, so i dont know what triggers this. Ill type here if i find a clue.

6. Good day,

about the [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' .. NullReference thrown: It happens on doors with a code lock when opening them.
    As far as i could reproduce the error its only happening on not yet rented out rooms.

Debug points run through to Line ~550 (added debug log strings though) so the last proper executed code before running into the nullReference is:
    Code:
    if (room.renter == null)
      {
      if (!CanRentRoom(player, targethotel)) return false;

so the code left in the CanUseDoor Method, where the exception has to occur is:
    Code:
    ResetRoom(codelock, targethotel, room);
    NewRoomOwner(codelock, player, targethotel, room);LockLock(codelock);   if (room.renter != player.userID.ToString())
      {
      SendReply(player, MessageErrorNotAllowedToEnter);
      return false;
      }  return true;

- The hotel building in use is the copy-paste one you attached somewhere in this thread
    - Rent duration is set to 0 (so unlimited)

*edit1* and you cant have a rented room in the hotel yet to get the nullreference thrown in the server console
    *edi2t* actually the longer i play around the more unsure i am if that is even the right spot. :/ Sorry its late at night already here.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
  7. I can't set rent. I used example: /hotel rent 1000

Says wrong argument.

Also, can you give me an example of granting permission for all players. (I used canrent as the permission name)

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

8. Very nice plugins!! :)
    There's possibilities to reset just 1 room? like /hotel resetroom 2 ?

Tanks again ;)

9. Go to the room door and do: /room reset

10. Please.... How do you set the rent?

11. Hi Reneb =D

command hotel

/hotel location

Code:
    [Oxide] 1:30 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHotel' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:30 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.cmdChatHotel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

12. Thanks very nice plugin again, nice work!

Have a good day.

13. Work =D

Hotel add =D

add hotel /zone_new

Tks

14. Again a question, there's possibilities to split the rentduration?
    Same piece but rentduration different by room?

EDIT: Here's a screenshot when i put the plugin in my reel server with people. Do you know why i've got this error?
    http://puu.sh/jSF4M/007ef606b1.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  15. I am still getting this error, when normal ppl are walking into their own house with a wooden door and codelock on. There were 2 ppl online, with a simple house with a door. Error is written to console at entering own private door, far far away from the hotel.
    I am having autodoorclose installed also.

Code:
    [Oxide] 11:13 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.7' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 11:13 AM [Debug]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filenam
    e unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  16. thx i'll look into it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440927251][/DOUBLEPOST]
    no rentduration are by hotel, not by room
    you can manually set a NEW rentduration for a specific room if a player is already renting the room by going to the room door and saying: /room duration XXX

17. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

18. You can't. This feature is not implemented.
    But you can implement it yourself ghetto style. it's like ~15 lines of code. :)

19. Thank you for your reply :) I have read everything. I still do not understand how a person rents a room. Hotel is set. Duration set. NPC set. Radius set. Name set. When you approach and click on NPC The number of rooms available is displayed. NPC says "Would you like to rent a room"

That's it -nothing else occurs. How do you actually rent a room?

Sorry to be so dumb :(