Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. you just open a door from the hotel to rent a room

2. the doors are all supposed to be unlocked right?
    i got the whole thing seemingly set up right... shows arrows, all the rooms show, etc...
    yet people arent able to get it to "rent" to them.
    what am i doing wrong do you think?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440958301][/DOUBLEPOST]hen you approach and click on NPC The number of rooms available is displayed. NPC says "Would you like to rent a room"

my clerk dont do that... :(
    not sure what im doing wrong

3. did you save the hotel? after doing /hotel rooms.
    /hotel_save
    players should be able to rent rooms after that

Look in the overview how to configure the NPC.
    Also mine says it because i used /npc use "MESSAGE HERE", but that is a NPC command

4. i saved hotel...
    and i set npc up the way it said to.
    i have mine saying other stuff tho, i thought u were saying it was a mandatory thing they say. off the bat.
    mine says welcome and a movie quote lol
    doors are supposed to all be unlocked right?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440961098][/DOUBLEPOST]people keep lockingmy locks and stealing my locks!
    :(
    its making it unplayable... anything can be done about that?

5. doesnt matter, the plugin overrights the locks in the hotel.
    you can set the message to what ever.

6. ok so i CAN lock them all? will it keep people from stealing them?
    i had them all locked but it didnt seem to work so i had unlocked them all.
    i thought at first it overwrites it then thought maybe i was wrong.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440962087][/DOUBLEPOST]ok they tried it locked and unlocked both... still cant rent it... idk whats wrong everything checks out?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440962694][/DOUBLEPOST]when they do rent it properly, will it let them set a lock code or are lock codes not needed at hotel?
    they said its working because it let them set code, but it still says 0 occupied of 19, so that means its not working right?

7. no only 1 person is allowed per room. they can't use the locks at all. only the person renting can access the door.
    can you make a video of what you do because i don't see why it's not working.

8. whats this mean?
    Code:
    Oxide] 5:01 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:01 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:01 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:01 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Info] [BetterLoot] BetterLoot: Refreshed 3 containers (0 destroyed)
    [Oxide] 5:03 PM [Info] [BetterLoot] BetterLoot: Refreshed 6 containers (0 destroyed)
    [Oxide] 5:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:03 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUseDoor' on plugin 'Hotel v1.0.4' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 5:03 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  9. That you means: NEVER request for help if you dont have the latest version of a plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  10. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

11. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

12. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

13. Error as below with latest version:

Code:
    [Oxide] 4:54 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 4:54 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

14. this happened when i updated the plugin
    what is it?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:31 PM [Info] Hotel was compiled successfully in 1965ms
    [Oxide] 12:31 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Hotel v1.0.8 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 12:31 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Hotel v1.1.2 by Reneb
    [Oxide] 12:31 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:31 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  15. wauw that was fast. thanks alot. i will test it later :)

16. reset your configs

17. /hotel rentduration XX is xx seconds, minutes or hours?

18. always seconds

19. when i build my hotel and place a sleeping bag in each room, who will then own it when the room gets rented? me (who placed it) or the person who rented the room?