Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Would be awesome if you could make it refresh the codelocks to green if room is vacant, as all mine are red from daily use ^^

2. it does Norn.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439575396][/DOUBLEPOST]but players can try to use a codelock and then lock the code.
    even if it doesnt break the plugin, it will show the codelock red, but it will be usuable
    there is no way to detect that as there are no hook for when the codelock is triggered

3. FAntastic mod! Lots of players on my server have been looking for something just like this! However, I'm encountering an error and I'm not sure if it's on my end or not. I'm attempting to give canhotel permissions, but I'm told that the canhotel permission doesn't exist. Any clue what I might be doing wrong?

4. So as the admin I place the furnace, box and sleeping bag in every room. BUT now when I die, I have access to all of those sleeping bags......did I do something wrong?

I am not supposed to be the one placing the bags?

5. Hmm yes i actually forgot to remove access to sleeping bags when the room resets.
    When someone new gets the room You will loose the sleeping bag ! So it doesnt really matter. But yes i should fix that, next week when i come back ^^
    If it's to give access to a hotel to vips You can do /hotel_edit then /hotel permission XX
    If it's to give the /hotel commands, i just saw in the code that i forgot to initialize it so it's unuseable. I will fix it today if i get access to internet with my laptop.

6. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1439657926][/DOUBLEPOST]About the sleeping bags, actually the room does totally reset and a new sleeping bag with NO owner is created.
    so you still see the list of sleeping bags where you can respawn at, but they are fake, you need to die at least once for them to reset.
    When i get back i will see why it stays in the list, i might have missed something.

7. BaK

BaK

I'm getting a compile error.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:33 PM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: Hotel (leaving previous version loaded)
    [Oxide] 6:33 PM [Error] Hotel plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 6:33 PM [Error] Hotel.cs(26,72): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `string'

8. Did you download the file? Or copy pasted the code?

9. I dl the file and got the same error reneb

10. BaK

BaK

Downloaded the file

11. I get the same Error from downloading the file.

12. Reneeeb we want hotel plugin with economics !! :eek:

13. Yeah, getting the same error. Guess just a misplaced symbol in the code.

Code:
    [Oxide] 4:16 PM [Error] Hotel plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 4:16 PM [Error] Hotel.cs(26,72): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `string'

14. same error

15. Use the previous version

16. I feel like a fool, didn't even know it was possible to download a previous version, thanks mate.

17. BaK

BaK

How do we download the previous version?

18. Up top is a link to Version History, and downloaded from there.

19. Awesome mod! both of my hotels are booked up!

Anyway for admins to see a name associated with a room when it is in use? Or to reset/refresh rooms individually.

20. Oh awesome to see this idea worked out :D