Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Can not get the rooms refresh after the last update. Says zero rooms but should be 12
    When I click on a room it says "This room is not available because it was not set up correctly"

Here is the console log:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:51 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHotel' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.3' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 2:51 PM [Debug]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.Hotel+Room].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Room value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.FindAllRooms (Vector3 position, Single radius, Single roomradius) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel+HotelData.RefreshRooms () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.cmdChatHotel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I created a second hotel and everything worked fine.
    Not sure what I did wrong hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015

2. Same here

3. Hello,
    I downloaded the latest version of any (Economics, Hotel) but the function / hotel rentprice XX always tells me that the Economics plugin is not installed. I already use economics for my village shop.

I also have the problem that my room does not empty when the lease is over

sorry for my English

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
  4. no solutions?

5. It looks as though this mod has not been updated for the new economics version, reason it is looking for the old version, new version is .cs
    I will have a quick go to update this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448108078,1448094315][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE
    I worked on the file and seem to have gotten it to work, it is using the most recent version, I only updated the calls the the economy mod.
    Please let me know if there are any problems as I only tested it for 1 hour on my server.
    hey @Reneb
    If you want to use this code as the update for economics (if no one has errors with it), I am happy for you to use it.

6. hello, thank you for the file for me the problem of the economy is resolved.

by cons when I rent a room I put a bed or a chest or other things, nothing disappears at the end of the lease? I have insert: /zone nodeploy true nobuild true sleepgod true etc.

7. Reneb updated Hotel with a new update entry:

8. Thanks :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448167858][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Anything that is placed before setting up the hotel will always stay. When you rent. If you where to place something after it would get wiped after, that is to my understanding. But again people shouldn't be able to place things as the zone should be set to stop them

9. I have a stupis question
    how do we leave hotel

i make an hotel
    build 10 room with sleeping bag furnace and a storage box
    when i go in and drop stuff in the storage rent start
    after if i empty room it doesn't stop rent
    how does it work,
    Thanks

10. To my Knowledge, once you start renting there is no way to stop until you run out of money.
    I may have missed something though, if there isn't a way to stop, I recommend getting it added in.

11. Maybe a leave command or something
    great plugin

12. Yeah it is a great mod, I am interested in having a leave function, may have to do some modding of a mod :)

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:25 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHotel' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.4' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 7:25 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.Hotel+Room].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Room value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.FindAllRooms (Vector3 position, Single radius, Single roomradius) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel+HotelData.RefreshRooms () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.cmdChatHotel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  14. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:16 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHotel' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.4' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 4:16 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.Hotel+Room].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Room value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    getting this error when i try to /hotel rooms also its not detecting the rooms

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
  15. possible that with the new update it's broken :p

16. If so when will it be fixed?

17. Please Update it D:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450078914][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yep Same

18. Your plugin is very good

but it is also possible to select which payment system you want to apply hernehmen? eg economy or Exodus?

Exodus would also be easier for most users come in and make money with the hunting of which the first can rent a hotel room.

Exodus for Rust | Oxide

19. I made The Exodus variant fully working :D

Attached Files:

20. :) and how you have changed the that it runs over the exodus plugin?