Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. The same, is solved

2. When i type /npc_add he create an Npc.
    then when i type /npc_list he said "No NPC created Yet" What's wrong?

3. do /npc_end and then /npc_list :D

4. Same problem :/ cannot change the name aswell

5. Try this rewrite, someone did it to modify some values and it works for me :D

6. Awesome!!! Thank u so much . now it works :)

7. When you do the command /hotel rooms, is it working for you guys?

8. Yep :D I rewrited some of the code and made it compatible with Exodus just for my server, This plugin was so broken :s
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452122541][/DOUBLEPOST]But I think should be working if you use wooden doors

9. Ok I'll try that I used armored and thanks

10. hy, is it possible to check out a room?

11. Password lock will disappear
    Command "rooms /hotel" after often does not work, has been looking for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  12. you can do so that players can not remove the lock from the door?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  13. Is there a way that player with permission can set up the hotel and receive the money people pay for rent?

14. Any chance of this plugin ever getting an update? For some reason /hotel rooms does not recognize any rooms and I have even made the radius as high as 100,000. Just not finding the rooms.

Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456469586,1456362811][/DOUBLEPOST]Gonna keep posting till I get a response. Plugin does not work. Is it getting updated? Can someone make a working Hotel plugin? Can we remove this from the downloads if it is not going to be fixed?

15. just a post so yours will not get merged ^^

16. Thanks!

Still hoping for an update?

17. Update?? Harro??

18. Really nice this plug-in
    Hope can be updated

19. Are we ever going to see an update for this? ... In its full working condition, this is a really nice plugin.