Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. is there a command that you use to find a hotel in a map??? I would like when i get my server going that when they first start they can find it by a command

2. Could we please get this updated to work. "/hotel rooms" does nothing anymore. If there is a fix please pass it on. This mod is deffinately well put together and useful. Thank you for your time.

3. The plugin is good. But stealing code locks and doors (

4. How do you mean? People are stealing the code locks and doors.
    If they're locked, they can't be taken

5. After the rental room code lock unlocked!

6. It is necessary that the room remained locked closed after the end of the lease.
    Please.

7. Keep your doors locked st all times

8. After the rental room code lock unlocked!

9. Reneb, is there any chance you'll be updating this plugin? I understand you have many projects, so I won't press; I just wanted to ask, since many people including myself would be happily using this plugin if it was functional. HumanNPC just got an update this month, and it would seriously be nice to have some cool stuff to use with them again... allowing players to interact with the NPC that actually serves a purpose is truly the special thing.

10. maybe one day.
    Earlier i thought i could fix it easy, but i saw that a LOT of things broke, and i have to redo it.
    So when i'll have the motivation to do it i'll do it ;)

11. the plugin doesn´t work it says uncnown command ^^

12. I have this error on installing

(05:46:21) | [Oxide] 05:46 [Error] Error while compiling Hotel.cs(777,20): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

13. --- Spawn method fixed.

i would like to see a remake here, We have "vip rooms" on our server, it comes handy with manage all rooms etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  14. Great!

This is normal?

(22:49:38) | [Oxide] 22:49 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'hotel.' for permission 'canhotel' (by plugin 'Hotel')
    (22:49:43) | [Oxide] 22:49 [Warning] 'Hotel v1.1.4' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseDoor', which will stop working on Tuesday, 03 January 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLock'

15. "normal" for plugins that didnt changed the Permission names,
    But that doesnt affect or Break anything. i just tested the plugin. kinda works like old times

16. yes Crushed
    I edited a little the plugin and figured out with the warning of the without prefix permissions.
    But I want to do the update to CanUseLock, I need to solve that.

Thanks man!!

----

A simple question
    HOW TO AVOID PPL SLEEPING ON THE CORRIDORS?

Many ppl can enter on the hotel zone and sleep safe on the corridors and the rooms have not sense then

17. xD same thing with our "Safezone" well... u know... Players will find , what u did wrong and try to abuse every little shit they can :D

ONE Way would be- dont set the hotelzone to pvpgod . and tell the users . they only safe IN their rooms. OR u can use PvpGod, but not Sleepgod. so they can be looted/killed on the floors

18. I will test that of the sleepers...

but I have an issue.
    I put BEDS on all rooms, and when somebody rent a room he dont take the bed.
    I need to set something more?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480220637][/DOUBLEPOST]
    LOL
    Now ppl is PickingUp the Code locks that are unlock...
    And I have sets NoPickup true on the zone... so rare

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  19. @Reneb My hotel won't detect the beds and deployables in the room and it will not reset them. What am I doing wrong?

20. i have an issue
    [Oxide] 11:40 [Error] Error while compiling Hotel.cs(777,20): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

please help, i tried all