Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries.

2. Hotel, how do people buy rooms, the rooms are recognized but when people press e on the doors they don't buy

3. do u have economics installed ?

4. yeah, im not sure what is going on

5. Hi, just wanted to report that setting room duration with /room roomid duration XX doesn't seem to work.

I think it is because you set the room's checkoutTime on line 495, but since you don't call Reset(), this doesn't actually refresh intcheckoutTime so CheckOutTime() will still return the old time.

6. Code:
    Failed to initialize plugin 'Hotel v1.1.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.LoadPermissions () [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.Init () [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
  7. Is there anyway to make a teleport for the hotel?

8. u can always set /town as a teleport using nteleportation

9. I know this mod is a little dated but still works, I am seeing probs with having more than one storage box in a room its only detecting one storage. Is there a way to fix that?

10. I am not actively developing this plugin anymore. Sorry rl just gets in the way. If anyone wants to take this over be my guest.

Sorry but the plugin is as-is until either i can find time or someone else takes over. There is a lot broken in the current version. Item duplication and permissions to name a couple. Sorry everyone.

11. lets hope someone is able to take this over as to me this is one of the best plugins for Rust.

12. Ok well i did look over the code and I am new to C# but i noticed it only seems to be able to detect what might be touching the ceiling area but this is a huge code and i really dont understand enuf to work it out right now but i am leaning so maybe ill be able to work on it.

13. I would really like to start using this plugin on my server. I uploaded the .cs file to /oxide/plugins, but go to the console and oxide.grant user <username> canhotel it gives me an error saying Permission 'canhotel' doesn't exist

Also, do you also have to have a TC in the Hotel so it doesn't deteriorate?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the Overview for the correct permissions, not ancient forum posts. ;)

15. Overview page only shows : oxide.grant user "PLAYERNAME" PERMISSIONNAME
    Am I missing something?

I am admin on my server and in console I type oxide.grant user weasel canhotel

Must the username be in "", or am I using the wrong permissionname?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"canhotel" is not the permission. Per Overview: "hotel.admin"

17. Didn't read the full heading of the Admin command, sorry my mistake.

So in console I now typed oxide.grant user weasel hotel.admin but I am still getting the same error, now it just says hotel.admin doesn't exist

Sorry for all the questions. I am new to Rust Server Administration

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest making sure the plugin is actually loaded.

19. It is uploaded to my server under oxide/plugins/hotel.cs

How do I check that it actually loads?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your server console or oxide/logs. It'll state if there it was loaded, any errors, etc.