Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. does anyone know what happens to a player who is logged out and his time runs out in the hotel.
    Do they still stay in the room till they leave or does it auto kick them ?

2. No one know ?
    I reckon when their time expires a wall should open up to reveal a turret and any sleepers in that room are auto killed :)
    Im just evil.

3. Hi Tomhud.

I like the suggestion lol. No they will not be autokicked. But killing them from an entity called 'hotel eviction' would be cool. You have been killed by 'hotel eviction' with a chicken.

4. so if they are asleep in the room and the time expires and someone rents the room what happens to them who are asleep in it ?

5. I honestly dont know. I dont have the ability to test this and I took over this plugin after that had been coded. I am pretty sure the person asleep would be trapped in the room if it was rented to someone else while they were asleep

6. kk no worries Firestorm.

7. Hey sorry to bother, I seem to have an issue. Anyway to fix this? It happens as I try to rent a Room

error.PNG

8. Okay, I did some testing and it appears to have a problem with economics, whenever I set rentprice that's when I receive the error.

9. it proberly needs updating like a lot of the plugins that use Economics.
    I seen WULF update a lot over the last few days - hopefully this will be fixed as well.

10. Okay Sweet, pretty excited about it, been working on kind of an RPG Server.

11. just hope Wulf spots this thread.
    I also use this hotel plugin but i not used it this week as busy fixing everything else that goes wrong :)

12. Alright so I got my server up and running/working, last thing I need is the economics to work with the hotel. Check out my starting area. rustopia.PNG

13. Yeah the plugin works until you go to rent the room, then it doesn't do anything. I get this error:
    Code:
    (12:25:31) | Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:25:31) | at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.CanRentRoom (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.HotelData hotel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock baselock) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. hope this gets fixed soon as i need to use this plugin.

15. Hi there! Same here!

upload_2017-11-18_0-39-5.png

This error happen when using "/hotel reset" or "/hotel rooms"

And nothing happens (no charging, no rooms rented) when the player open the room's door

Attached Files:

16. yeah it needs updating to work with economics.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Hotel with a new update entry:

18. ok its working now but everytime the room resets it spawns multiple of the default items in the room

ok i figured it out u cant have any tool cupboards at all in the zone and that fixes the default items in the room from duping

19. Lol I was wondering what caused the issue, thank you for the info

20. Hi, the problem is fixed. But my rooms have multiple items one over another. Cheking Hotel.json in data folder, there is a lot of duplicated items in the rooms.