Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. did u read Brohawks reply above ?

2. Hi!

Yes i've read, but there is no cupboard in the zone. I've set the zone for nocup before creating anything inside of it. So it is not the cupboard thing, in my case.

Thanks anyways!

3. Found a bug.

When using a garage door as a hotel door it just causes an error and delete the codelock, not sure if it can be fixed or not.

4. is there any way to use server rewards RP with this instead of economy?

5. only problem with no pickup if they drop something in their room they wont be able to pick it up

6. man I can not do almost anything ... the commands do not work. example, I put the doors of the hotel but he does not detect them, he can help me, I'm terrible in these things
    :D

7. I discovered that the problem is that it does not work / hotel location I put it on but it does not do anything.

8. I've spent a lot of time with this plugin. It does work. If something isn't working correctly, you're either not doing a step correctly, or another plugin is preventing you from being able to do what you need to do

Pm me your server name, I will join and see if I can help

9. the server name is [br] Solitarios
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515859850][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm following the steps but when I put the / hotel location nothing happens

10. If you are enter, call me on discord + Vinicius # 1125

11. UBI

UBI

any /room command for me tells me to look at a door but I'll be staring right at it

12. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock baselock) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hotel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. This plugin is so out of date I'm surprised it works at all. Unfortunately I have not had time to work on it. Sorry. I'll see if I can scrap something together.

14. it seemed to work fine till this wipe then that error appears in console.

15. its a pity , great plugin for RP servers

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update ZoneManager?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's likely that your ZoneManager isn't compiling then, and the Hotel plugin doesn't check if it is loaded/or null before trying to use it. I have a couple fixes for that locally that I'll likely push if @FireStorm78 isn't able to.

Key thing to add (since ZoneManger is required) would be // Requires: ZoneManager at the top of the plugin. Other option would be to null check each ZoneManager call before trying to call.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Hotel with a new update entry:

19. Thanks Wulf. Just haven't had the time.