Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. yes sir. exactly.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498436376][/DOUBLEPOST]i am using hotels on my server but i cant say what for exactly just yet. but i dont want to let players store certain things for the rp aspect of it all, i also want to be able to set some hotels to allow different rules. so one far away hotel might allow it in some denomination bc there far from civilization. can you make it happen?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498437906][/DOUBLEPOST]This addition may sound tedious but is it possible the player receivee a message when they try to add an item marked limited, for each item.. Possible a different message... I appreciate your hard work. Thank you friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  2. when players move into a hotel do they gain authorization to turrets and such? just curious. yes or no. i don't wish to waste your time with this proposal, as of yet.

3. No. The plugin will try and destroy and recreate the deployables in their room when they rent it, but they gain no authorization to any tool cupboards or turrets elsewhere in the hotel. You can use ZoneManager settings to prevent building, deploying and destroying objects.

4. Hello . how's it going. Any word on setting the limits for what kinds of items can be stored in a particular hotel? Thank you

5. Hi Alchemistman911,

Honestly I'm focusing what little time I have these days on a full rewrite of the plugin. I have some RL commitments that are getting in the way. I'm not sure when or if I will get to this feature request. Sorry. I will keep it in mind however.

6. thank you, i appreciate your response.i hope all goes well for you in all your endeavours.

7. Hello I was wondering if it is possible to set the hotels to store the items left behind from previous owners. So if a player he forget he has.something there someone else can rent the room and find it.thank you.

8. Currently no. When a player rents the room or when the room expires the deployables inside are destroyed. I will add a switch to allow you to choose the behavior on the rewrite.

9. Thank you very much.

10. Hi,

It's possible to add messages to a lang file to add more languages ?

An hotel can't use only 1 lang :p

EDIT: There is a way to add a limit to rent room to avoid players live in a room ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017
  11. People keep stealing the code locks -.-!!!! any way to stop that?

12. Language setup will be added in the next release. Hopefully I can find time to work on that soon.

Edit the zone the Hotel creates (defaults to the name of the hotel) and set the nopickup option to true for the zone. I also suggest setting undestr to true as well.

13. Thanks, wonderful.
    And about max limit to rent a room ? Because i use hotel only for new players in my town and players use hotel to safe their stuff :(

14. from the overview...

- /hotel rentduration XX => Sets the duration of a default rent in this hotel. 0 is infinite

the duration is in seconds.

you could also prevent them from deploying or looting boxes in the zone config for the hotel

15. Yea, i see it ^^

Sorry, my english is so bad:

My problem is: when a player rent room, they have the room during the time I set in config, when time remaining = 0 players can rent an other room directly after.. so:

It's possible to allow players to have a room only 1 time during the next wipe ? ( When i delete data file)

I hope you understand with my bad english xD, sorry about that !

16. oh I see...thanks for the clarification. I don't think that functionality exists currently but it is an intriguing idea. Let me think about that.

17. Thanks you very much, hopefully you can do it later ! (like kits max use)

18. that worked! thanks

19. Hi, sorry

Do you have news about disallow players to rent a new location if they did once during the wipe ?

I don't know if you're the new developer of this plugin and seem difficult to add this function, I think

I just reply to avoid a forget :p

20. I am having a permissions issue as well and I haven't seen a resolution to this since May. Is this still a work in progress? Or can we remove the permission for renting? I've tried several times as well as changing the permission name with no luck. Thanks! (green arrows for deployables does work though)

ex.
    > grant user 76561198070254651 hotel.pass
    10/9/2017, 12:56:23 AMsunsetmerlot
    Permission 'hotel.pass' doesn't exist