Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,635 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. See this line ((13:52:30) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHotel' on plugin 'Hotel v1.1.6' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)) is posted a few times already but haven't found a clear answer on it. I can't continue when I use /hotel rooms.

EDIT:

Fixed the above. Plugin is working correctly except for the permissions. It doesn't matter if I grant myself the permission, it keeps saying that I don't have the permission to rent a room there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  2. I have experienced a new problem, people can steal doors as the code locks are not locked. They pick up the code lock and then pick up the door. Any way to fix this?

3. Okay I'm having a problem with my permissions its showing that it was accepted and when I go back and try to use it says I need permission to rent a room. Any idea how to fix this

4. To the dev:

just a reminder: (16:27:41) | 'Hotel v1.1.6' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'

are you aware of this?

5. Did you ever get your permissions fixed?

6. I deleted the permissions from the plugin, didn't get it to work

7. would be cool to have ServerRewards support :)

8. Hi iv set permission to ritz i go to door says you need to have permission ritz, i type in console and in rcon oxide.grant group default ritz
    but says permission ritz doesnt exist? i want anyone to be able to have permission not just individuals?
    cheers

9. I think a few of us are having the same issue with permission and I havent seen a fix.

10. ok cheers for reply

11. i cant get permissions to work i grant permission and it still says i dont have perms? can anyone help...

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you use exactly?

13. hotel.vip2

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but what was the full command and what was the reply?

15. > grant user immatt hotel.vip2
    User 'Immatt (76561198325152436)' granted permission 'hotel.vip2'

16. Hi,

Would love for this to be updated! It was the heart of my server and now the Motel lays dormant :(

Cheers

17. So what's the current status on this plugin? There was a post on some promising manual room configuration a while ago. Is it still under development or did you stall?

18. I"m guessing this doesn't work again? I tried to use it and the /hotel rooms isn't detecting the rooms

19. Hi all. I asked reneb if I could take over the plugin. It will likely be a complete rewrite but I will see if I can get things functioning as is in the meantime. I am a bit new to the unity engine so bare with me.

What would be helpful for now is to know what is and isn't working for people. Now would also be a good time to mention features you need to keep in the plugin. For example is oxide permissions needed.

thx.

20. Hi @FireStorm78 ,
    Thanks for stepping up to take over this great mod.

I can tell you that looking in the .cs file, this hasn't been fixed

Once I manually updated that in the .cs file, the locks now restrict users from using rooms when the admin is in the edit mode.

I'm also having issues with /hotel rooms not finding the rooms or deployables.
    I really can't get past this point to help test anything else