Hotel

Hotel System

Total Downloads: 2,614 - First Release: Aug 12, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Keep in mind that we'd need to hear from Reneb, not just from you. If you have changes you'd like to make as well, it'd be good to see what you have before handing it over to you as well to make sure you're able to handle it.

2. Sure Wulf. I'm an experienced programmer, just not yet that familiar with Oxide and Unity. I'm not sure of the process so any help you can provide is appreciated. I am here to help Reneb out really since he doesn't seem to have the time to update this plugin. I just want to see it functioning again first. Then we can talk improvements.

3. Hi
    Apologize for my question but always when I enter / hotel rooms he recognizes the rooms but I have not the green arrows as in the video.

My second problem is the permission: - /. I have a permission but the console says it doesn't exist.

I thank in advance for the help :)

best regards

4. I've noticed permissions and deployable detection are broken. Plus the counter on the rentduration will count into the negatives until the code loops around to release the room. Not really broken but also not desirable functionality.

5. i just cant get permissions to work

6. @immatt does your hotel detect deployable and reset deployables properly? Or are you not setting up each room with default deployables?

7. #Sorry for the misstake. i have admin permission but i cant give the created permission (command: /hotel permisssion) for renting to my players.
    Console says: Permission doesn´t exist.

regards :) :)

8. Hi,
    Build the hotel, like in the first page.
    After /hotel_save, impossible to rent a room...
    When /hotel rooms, don't hav the green arrows as in the video...

Is the plugin broken or my mistake ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
  9. The plugin is currently broken AFAIK. Did you say that you DO get green arrows to your deployables like in the video? That is broken for almost everyone I think.

10. Arf, edited my post... Don't have the green arrow sorry ^^
    Damned it's broken, spent a lot of time to try it to work :/

11. I've been working on a rewrite of this plugin. For now here is the current one with some bug fixes. I haven't looked at permissions yet. This MIGHT get you going again. All hail Reneb, the actual plugin developer.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I passed permissions for the Overview to you.

13. FireStorm78 updated Hotel with a new update entry:

14. everything looks good just permissions not working

15. yep working again cheers much appreciated

16. hello again, i had a question, is it possible to set a maximum amount of in game days for the hotel to rent a room at its facilities to a player. so if player a at hotel 1 has rented for max time alrdy he is evicted or something.. maybe if player runs out of money same thing/../.

17. This feature is already built in. Set the rentduration field to set the time the rental last for. This field is in seconds.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496629899][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone I think there is a bug in the code since the latest updates. The code to destroy all the deployables in the room before re-deploying them seems to fail in certain circumstances. This will cause multiple instances of the objects to be spawns on top of one another each time the room is rented. I'll work on a fix and get back to you.

18. Hello I am very interested in this plugin. I was wondering when player rents a room . can it come with a bed or bag preselected in the room alrdy placed. How does that work?

19. hello i love your plugin, i was wondering if you can add a setting for what items and how many of said items can be stored in the chests on the hotel suites. this would be a game changer for me please.

20. Hi alchemestman911. Let me see if I understand your request. You would like the ability to limit the type and number of items stored in storage containers within the hotel? Is this so people don't use it to store their raid supplies?