HeliRide

Players can fly the Patrol Helicopter

Total Downloads: 8,458 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. Works as intended here. However, I would love if there was a way to change the sound volume of heli.. I cannot hear anything while flying.

2. Dont work. Heli not spawn. Jost create GUI helicopter.

3. I'll check it out later today. :)

4. I just downloaded this i went in my server went as a heli but for some weird reason the cockpit picture looks really bad quality

5. FYI: worked fine for me last night.

6. The cockpit overlay will look like shit if your ingame graphics quality settings are below 2. The game automaticall reduces quality to compensate for quality settings.

Everyone: I do have a update in a week or so. No admin rights needed :) and players are invisible by default.

7. Tried it, but doesn't work:

Code:
    (21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:35) | NullReferenceException(21:18:36) | NullReferenceException(21:18:36) | NullReferenceException(21:18:36) | NullReferenceException

8. Any update?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

10. ty Wulf :) you rock.

11. Yes! We can fly :D although I can't shoot any fire/normal rockets, only bullets :p

(the sound of a rocket flying away is there, but no rockets are actually shooting) :p

12. are you moving forward while shooting or standing still? I have noticed you can fly ahead of your rockets and never see them .. lol But that may not be the case .

13. No, I'm just hovering or on the ground :p Tried also from short distance on rocks, nothing happens :O

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

15. Darn wulf always beats me to it... you must like be on here a lot or something :)
    TY

16. Can you make this for the cargoplane too? Would love to fly realisticly with a plane through the map

17. I do have a flyable cargo plane working decent. Nothing polished enough for a release though

18. Could you maybe give a short demo? Pretty sure people would want that

19. This do not work anymore...?

20. This plugin works fine for me.

Here is a quick video I made a while back while flying it as a player. Plus the options to drop Zombies from back.. lol
    the newer version will fly much better.