HeliRide

Players can fly the Patrol Helicopter

Total Downloads: 8,458 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. It appears to still work, BUT.. you have to manually toggle on Noclip first now, then type command.
    Cockpit GUI is not showing either, but ill work on getting a update.

2. Colon Blow updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

3. Hi, GREAT plugin. It appears to work, and so the following warning is not affecting the function (as far as I can see). Just posting, in case it requires a touch-up.

"Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That shows HeliControl, not HeliRide.

5. what would cause it not to show anything but a white screen and and a red ? mark in the center?

6. Well, the images are hosted on imgur... I think sometimes they 'throttle' the pictures usage a little. which would cause the picture to not be available and show the crazy white screen with red stuff on it.

Or if the images where no longer available at there current URL. it seems they are still available as of now.

7. When I use this plugin in combination with vanish and UseAutoVanish: true my body is still displayed in front of the heli. Anybody that can help me out? what am i doing wrong?

8. And this is to other players? I know you will still see yourself.
    But I can test it and see. You never know what broke with the last update or two. lol

9. Other players see me hanging in front of the heli. I cant see myself.

10. when the flyheli crashs it doesnt drop the heli boxes is there a fix for this?

11. did you set SpawnCrates to True ? in the config.

12. If i am in the Heli, my Weapon or Tool in my Hand is visibe... Is this correct?

It would be nice if it is not shown.

13. Does it tell people who killed them if you're in vanish? So say like I kill one of my friends in vanish, will it say who did?

14. This is fucking awesome.

Is there any possible way you could add a config option for god mode while flying heli?

Also, loot still spawns when SpawnCrates is false

15. I would like to add the heli ride to the server rewards. But if I add the command how do I make it that they only get one use. Lets say they are the server and accumulate 100 points then they can purchase a heliride how do I make it that they need to accumulate another 100 points to do it again and not permanently have the command.

16. I Have a problem, when i put /flyheli, the heli didnt spawn and i cant shoot with the guns or rockets, what i have to do to fix it???

17. I put the plugin on my server and it dont charge,when i go to put /flyheli it says this command don't exist anyone can help me :(
    Captura de pantalla (29).png

18. mayby you need to add permission that

19. Is this plugin dead? Doesnt seem to work for over a month now.

20. last I checked it worked. ill check it out.