HeliRide

Players can fly the Patrol Helicopter

Total Downloads: 8,458 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. dude this mod rocks awesome, I work did a video ;)

2. If you make a 3rd person heli control, that be nice. :)
    And speed correct like original helicopter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  3. It spams NREs in the console but it's amazing other than that.

4. Sometimes there.....

Attached Files:

5. Are you guys running as full admin? or FauxAdmin?
    Use using Vanish plugin as well?
    Do you run multiple helicopters at once?
    Any other plugins that control helicopter stuff? (I'll be testing these out to check compatibility)

I haven't gotten any of those errors myself yet. But if we can narrow the timing down. Is there anything specific happening or your doing that would cause this? ie...player death, respawn..whatnot. :)

6. I have a default admin noclip + vanish and one helicopter = this error once.

7. Any way to fix the issue with the helicopter lagging behind? (Like it jitters)

8. I just want to say that you're a god. The feedback taken to this plugin is very well-intended. People are suggesting so many options and places to take your plugin, haha. You're a legend to have done this first.

People said in my server that they want to be able to sit in the gunner's seat (or you could just fly) and shoot the side guns down as well. Or for example, have a person in control of rockets (but on a cooldown). Just a light low-priority suggestion really.

But I really just am mostly posting here to congratulate you on the beginning to an amazing plugin. This thing is next-level fun for wipe day.

9. Thanks to all the compliments. :) Just want to give everyone something fun to do .. LOL
    But, next update should be Friday/Saturday.
    There are a lot of very cool suggestions. I will be trying to work a lot of them in as I go.
    This update will be a little more polish and a few extra features. I did however limit the helicopter to no pitch up or down and it seems to work very well with how the helicopter moves right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  10. Colon Blow updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

11. another sugestion)
    if it possible, make heli spotlight switchable, so even at night you can control it. also able to turn it on at day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485078552][/DOUBLEPOST]
    challenge accepted! =]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
  12. Colon Blow updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  13. When will be heli landing and shipping of the passengers? :D

14. Nice update, thanks a lot! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  15. Rak

Rak

For some reason whenever the heli blows up it still drops loot crates even though i disabled this in the config

16. I tested it out a few times, both true and false and for me it works fine.
    And you are talking about the Player helicopter and not the NPC helicopter?
    And, how did the helicopter die? other players or other helicopter? trying to narrow it down see why it does work for you.

17. Rak

Rak

Player Helicopter, Havent tested the NPC helicopter. Pressed "C" to eject/selfdestruct.

18. ok, I think I see what it is when self destructing. :) ill work on it.

19. This is a fantastic plugin and a personal favourite. Thanks
    questions:
    could you allow more vehicles to be controlled?
    truck, car,etc
    is it posible to use a similar method to control animals?

really enjoy how OP this is as it makes a great admin toy.

thanks again and cant wait for the update

20. Hmmm... i'm stuck.. cany anybody help me out?

Even when i use /flyheli, it gives me a message: "You must be NoClipping........" but i AM NoClipping already using FauxClip..
    Any ideas?