HeliRide

Players can fly the Patrol Helicopter

Total Downloads: 8,460 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. To your points:

-Use plugin HeliControl to change the rocket and bullet damage (be advise that normal helis will be also buffed by this)
    - Same as above for the speed, just not sure about those rockets,

about 3rd person view, thats only allowed for authlvl 2 (not sure if authlvl 1 haves also this option), so to enable that you would need to make everybody moderator or owner and thats not what you want, maybe FauxAdmin could handle that since its telling or faking in game that player IsAdmin ;)

2. All great ideas. :)

I thought about letting players "ride" the helicopter with pilot and then parachute out for Air Assaults.. lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484148421][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, FauxAdmin does allow usage of Third person view

3. Never used the FauxAdmin so was not sure - thanx for the info ;) And about that AirAssault - cannot wait for that :p

Oh yeah btw if you will be adding those rockets and bullet speed + damage, please make sure that it wont break up with HeliControl :) Since @Shady757 added alot of those options there and it would be kinda sad to have it mish-mash-up by these

4. You have single handedly made the game of Rust 5,000 times more fun! My hats off to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Can we mute or severely reduce the helicopter sounds while flying it?

6. Sounds are handled I think by client :/

7. As an admin/owner... all I can say is... fun... Fun... FUN! I am practicing to act like the real one... then FREAK them out! LOL. Me and a moderator have already had an air duel.

8. I have an idea you can add.

Try make it when a helicopter randomly spawns in players with the permission can take controll of the heli, if that makes sense, instead of spawning a heli on them it takes over the current heli

9. Colon Blow updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

10. Please remove the support of a parachute... I don't need a parachute plugin and I like this one...

11. if does not need it, just optional. If the Chute plugin is not installed, it will disable the parchute stuff. or you can turn off in the config.

12. Please remove the support of a parachute... I don't need a parachute plugin and I like this one...

Attached Files:

13. Yes, it just says to install plugin if you want to enable parachutes. plugin will still work fine.

I did update overview and update notes to reflect OPTIONAL as well. :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd probably make it a warning, not error (red). ;)

15. Colon Blow updated HeliRide with a new update entry:

16. Just wanted to write about the fact that you removed in the next update that line as you've released a new update ))) Thank you!!!

17. Any way to get the helicopter model to stay level and not tip up or down based on where we look?

18. Latest update limits it to about 10 degrees up or down. But i can add option to keep level too.

Or holding alt key down allows player to look around too.

19. Just some ideas for ya:
    • Heli health indicator. (NEEDED)
    • Visual indicator that damage has occurred. (NEEDED)
    • Ability to land, on ground or foundation without deactivating noclip.
    • option to jump out of heli when landed and still have the heli remain spawned.
    • ability to jump back into landed heli.
    • ability to look around while heli is shown as flying straight (havent confirmed if this is already the case yet, so ignore if it is)

20. Just a note to say this is a really fun plugin. Thanks for all your efforts!