Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,183 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

2. Hello, a couple of us were using this mod tonight after i installed it on my server. We ran into a problem where we made a heli pad and we can land on it but if you go to take off again it just starts sinking below the map every time you try to take off by spinning the wheel. didn't know if there is a fix to this or not. any help is appreciated! thanks

3. ah.. yes, I know what you are talking about, ill try to test some fixes tonight to correct that :)

4. Hi

Only me getting this after the latest update?

This only stops after a Oxide.reload Gyrocopter.

Attached Files:

5. Nice work on the plugin so far! I will keep checking this for the recipe option & persistence then it will go on my server :D

Keep up the nice work.

6. I am sure that I do not have a player's permission, but the authorized player can open it, and I don't know if it is an emergency

7. Ill check it out and see what up.. sorry for the delay.. weather has everything here not working well. :(

8. Humm. I am not getting any errors at all with a lot of testing. Anyone else?

have you deleted the config file and language file and then reloaded plugin?

And does it do it from the start? or after doing something with copter? anything specific will help :)

9. it happens sometimes if gyrocopter destroyed by ent kill or if u build near and it destroys thats my Experience

we need reload plugin to stop spam this error ^^

10. Yes i did all the steps that needed to be done. But its maybe like dlMjlM siad then. for me this all started after the latest update, never saw this before.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512773651][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah maybe. i will keep an eye on when and what it spams for :)

11. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

Sign Artist is working for signs on copter :) 20171208201811_1.jpg

12. After I spawn the copter i seat inside it and can't get out.
    HOW TO GET OUT?

13. is there anyway to add console commands to build copter? I want to use NPCTP to let players spawn copters at designated location!

14. Well, normally if you are sitting in the pilot chair and the engine is off, just hit Jump. hum. got a update coming in just a second.

15. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1512849423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ill try to finish that up tonight.

16. Awesome TY so much

17. ok so found a bug the copter can fly through external walls and some buildings you can even land inside a base then take off again thats kind of a game breaker!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  18. ULTIMATE RAID TOOL!
    C4. So last week.

19. I see about speeding up the addition of collision detection of sorts :)

20. MAN! How did you build this city walls? :O