Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,181 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. This version should mount player to pilot chair when spawning. Should.

2. I was having problems with it, I think probably just because I forgot to add the gyrocopter.fly permission xD

but now I'm having a problem where the copter despawns as I'm flying it! xD any thoughts?

3. Love the plugin. But I have a suggestion for when you get persistence working. Could you add the option for supplies required for build?

4. Sorry I didn't notice previous posts* @KittyMeowMeow /copterbuild should spawn the copter and seat you automatically. Have you updated to latest version? The last version did as you mentioned.

5. it does. at least for me.

6. confused.....I gave myself perms for the unlimited fuel but it does not seem to work. If i sprint it looses power in less than 30 seconds i am falling from the sky..............help?

7. Update: yes there is a issue with copter not "seating" player when you build it, ususally it is because the player does not have the fly permssions.
    Since it checks for fly permssions when you try to sit in chair. I will fix that too.

and the unlimited is not properly working, players with that permssions are s till using the copters fuel. :(

8. I think another issue, is sometimes I and my players get ejected from the copter and it just flies off -- the UI stays on screen, displaying the copters energy... but we drop to the ground, and it flies off. Usually when hitting the space bar. It doesn't happen all the time, and if space keeps unmounting the pilot, they can usually just build another one and it'll work. Just an FYI that it's a little glitchy. :)

And, is it possible to add a console command that spawns the copter on or near a player? This way, it could be integrated with GUIShop, and copters could be "bought" -- or you could use the Economics API and make a configurable cost to using /copterbuild... either way, I think that'd be some great functionality. OR require certain items in the players inventory to build it. OR Both!!! :D

Thanks so much for this plugin, it is a lot of fun!

9. is there anyway we can build something that the copter can refuel at a base or something like that instead of power stations not many of them on my map seed

10. also anyway u can add a chest to the tail area so items can be flown from one place to another???

11. nvm i was able to add a small box cant use large box doesnt seem to update position while flying but small wooden box works perfect!!

12. Cool. Yeah ill
    great.. yes I will be adding a storage box to the back as well.
    And the idea of players being able to make a recharge station or something is a great idea.
    I can try to add something in that player can build to allow this.

13. awesome yeah only 4 stations on my map in one area so if someone was in top left of map they would have a long flight to recharge

14. Here is what I came up with for a box on the copter

Attached Files:

15. unknown command when type /copterland.
    so i cant landing copter

16. New version you just spin wheel to start landing.

17. ok.so can you remove that copterhelp info? and set there that info.then players also know that.
    and plugins works great:) good job

18. Thanks :)
    You mean make the information in the copterhelp easier to change to your own text? I do plan to add it to the language file so it can be changed easier.

19. no.i mean that what you plan to do,add it to the language file and remove that /copterland info.no /copterland command so info not need to show that.
    ofg i can do that also but its not help another people.
    but thx again and keep up good work:)

20. Oh yes. Ill fix the help text to reflect the new way of using copter.