GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,476 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. you have to set an option in the config to false to stop that from happening..

I cant see what it is exactly cause I cant get into my ftp.. just haven't got it fixed yet
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514599062][/DOUBLEPOST]
    EDIT: here ya go @D@ny and @tomhud... I just checked it and could get it off my ftp

make sure you use both of those files... they are edited to work together, not with any other .json config

Attached Files:

2. kk thanks will test this as i like categories but the prices were doing my head in

3. that option for shop balance is false in this one, so it most likely will stay at the prices you set.

4. @Krazy J Thank you very much :) I works perfect.

5. you're welcome :)

6. how to remove buy all button or disbled

7. Hi there.
    Thanks for the plugin it looks great however I'm having a bit of trouble with it.

Some items get a 4x boost on buy and sale price. <- Is it something I'm doing?
    I have attached an image of the code and the shop ingame.

Would be very grateful for your response.
    ~ Mr_Padingy (Owner Of Violet Rust 3x)

Attached Files:

8. search for :

Code:
                if (!cooldown)
                {
                    container.Add(new CuiButton
                    {
                        Button = { Command = $"shop.{(sell ? "sell" : "buy")} {shop} {item} all", Color = color },
                        RectTransform = { AnchorMin = $"{(sell ? 0.775 : 0.5) + steps.Length * 0.03 + 0.001} {ymin}", AnchorMax = $"{(sell ? 0.805 : 0.53) + steps.Length * 0.03 - 0.001} {ymax}" },
                        Text = { Text = "All", FontSize = 15, Align = TextAnchor.MiddleCenter }
                    }, ShopContentName);
                }
                return container;
    and edit it from if (!cooldown) to if (!cooldown && sell)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514738942][/DOUBLEPOST]
    set "Shop - Balance": to false,

9. Thanks for this, simple quick fixed.

10. if you want to disable the buttons, use the devs version.

11. This plugin will not work for me can't you make it so all items are pre loaded sheesh lol

12. Failed to call hook 'ccmdShopBuy' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.TryShopBuy (.BasePlayer player, System.String shop, System.String item, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ccmdShopBuy (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I Keep getting this nothing really saying Faild Hook Call Stacktrace, everytime someone buys Stuff. My Config should be Correct someone ever seen this or had the same problem?

An interesting fact is, everything works 'fine'. You can buy everything mentiont in the Shop but will print the error several times

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  13. EDIT: I got around it by manually removing the kit check in the .cs file.

I can't get sell function to work. I have an npc set up to sell scrap to for $1 a scrap, but just tells people "You can't sell kits" when trying to sell it.

Code:
    "Shop - Shop Categories": {
        "Scrap": {
          "buy": "0",
          "item": "scrap",
          "sell": "1",
          "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/0/03/Scrap_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20170721095804"
        },

Code:
        "869084690": {
          "buy": [
          ],
          "description": "Sell Scrap Here, Spend Money in Town. 1 Scrap = $1.00 | Current Balance: ${0}",
          "name": "Scrap Converters",
          "sell": [
          "Scrap"
          ]
        },

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  14. /shop command isn't working with the latest version.

15. Is there a way to set a skin on an item for sale? If not can this be added?

Edit: Resorted to making a kit for each item and selling it as a command (couldnt get kits to work through this)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
  16. Thx for categories!

17. I can't seem to get it to let me add in additional items. Current config file included below.

EDIT: Solved. Discovered what I was doing wrong.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  18. Not related to the Plugin specifically but please help.

How do I get it to spawn a horse @ a POS

"cmd": ["entity.spawn horse"],
    This keeps spwning it for players @ 0, 0, 0

I want it to spawn near the player
    "cmd": ["entity.spawn horse ?????"],

19. cmd": ["entity.spawn horse $player.name"],

20. Rcon spits out

spawned horse[6553092] at (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

I have tried
    cmd": ["entity.spawn horse $player.name"],
    cmd": ["entity.spawn horse $player.id"],
    cmd": ["entity.spawn horse"],

and always it will do it @ 0 0 0