GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,470 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. yes, the only things you need to replace in the config are the names, change those to NPC#'s and use the DEFAULT .cs file in the download link. ... it wont work with the modded version with categories.

2. I guess that means if I use the NPCs they each can’t have their own category buttons?

Or I guess that wouldn’t matter if you’re making an NPC for nearly every category. But I can use your list you made against the original .cs file and just replace those category names with the NPC #s is what you meant, right?

3. that is correct, If you replace the name of each category in the config, it will not work with the .cs file with categories. Once you replace with npcid's then each NPC you have in-game become that category of items.

For each NPC you can have whatever items you want in that section. That's up to you. But you wont get the modded .cs to work with npc's unless the .cs is edited to accept it that way.

4. getting a issues here the guishop has stoped working here is my error code im using oxide version

Build Date: 02/08/2018 07:27:36

Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1

Changeset: 25425

Branch: release

Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3829

Code:
    (15:31:16) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:31:17) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:31:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:31:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:31:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:31:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0}

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

6. what theres another update since the other day ? i last updated it on the
    Thursday at 4:51 AM

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. Code:
    "CopterDestroy!": {
          "buy": "2000",
          "img": "http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/726eae7agy1foabaqva36j20tc0jitvf.jpg",
          "cooldown": "1",
          "cmd": [
            "copterdestroy"
          ],
          "sell": "-1"
        }
    I tried adding "/ coptercestroy" to GUIShop and found it was not work.
    Code:
    (14:35:09) | Command 'copterdestroy' not found
    (14:35:09) | [GUIShop] Player: Weld Buyed command: CopterDestroy

9. A short question. Is the player currency data safe with server wipes? I guess that's a question for the most plugin data.
    (Sorry, just recently started working with Oxide)

10. Currency is handled by Economics, not by GUIShop.. but to answer your question: It saves a data file which isn't wiped when the server wipes unless you wipe it.
    use that plugins forum for any questions about it there uMod - Economics ..

11. I'm getting "Couldn't get informations out of Economics. Is it installed?" error when I try to buy "All" or for the last currency point. In other words, if the balance would be left to 0 after buying.
    It still gives the item stack for free tho. Don't know if it is GUIShop or Economics that does that.
    Just deleted both plugins with all of the .json files. Still same problem.
    I was experimenting with decimal point prices. Went back to whole numbers. Maybe that did something.

12. Found a workaround for now. Gave 1 currency point by default and no items that can be bought for 1. So now it is impossible to drop below 1.
    Still... a proper fix is needed.

13. Much appreciated, many thanks KrisBendix!

14. How can I add categories in GUIShop? eg.: Guns Ammo Cloths etc... (not using NPCs)

Also how to add heli.call command as an item, the following does not work:

Code:
        "CallAHeli": {
          "buy": "1000",
          "img": "http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/726eae7agy1foabaqva36j20tc0jitvf.jpg",
          "cooldown": "5",
          "cmd": ["heli.call"],
          "sell": "0"
        }

Thanks!

15. So Hi guys i have a question how can i set up this plug-in and get multiple shops for different Npcs
    Ive loaded the plug-in and iT gave me a cfg file now first thing first
    The cfg file that has geven me doesnt seem the default cfg shown on the overvieuw page
    So Ive tried to type the whole thing over from the video but thats doesnt work for me aswell

But its my first time using this plug-in bequese of the npc

Am i doing something wrong ???
    When i type ingame /shop iT only Saïd u have 1000 Coins to spent in this shop but there are No items

Hope u guys can understand and help me getting iT up cheers !

16. There's 2 parts to the config.

Code:
    1. The items list - These will be the place where items are called from.
    example:
      "Shop - Shop Categories": { << ------- START OF THE ITEM LIST SECTION
        "12 Gauge Buckshot": { <---------- DISPLAY NAME FOR THE BUY/SELL LISTS (DIFFERENT FOR EACH ITEM OBVIOUSLY LOL)
          "buy": "30",
          "img": "http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/2/2f/12_Gauge_Buckshot_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405102524",
          "item": "ammo.shotgun",
          "sell": "20"
        }, <<----------------------------------- ALL COMMAS /AND OR BRACKETS WILL MESS UP EVERYTHING IF MISSING
        "12 Gauge Slug": {
          "img": "http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/1/1a/12_Gauge_Slug_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150603135903",
          "item": "ammo.shotgun.slug",
        } <--------------------------------------THIS IS THE END ENTRY SO NO COMMA IS NEEDED HERE.
      },  <<----------- THIS BRACKET, COMMA CLOSES THE SECTION.

2. The buy and sell lists.

Code:
      "Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
      "Shop - Shop List": {
        "80090399898": { << ------- NPC ID GOES HERE
          "buy": [
            "12 Gauge Buckshot",
            "12 Gauge Slug"
          ],
          "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this shop",
          "name": "Commands",
          "sell": [
    [LEFT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=rgb(58, 58, 58)]        "12 Gauge Buckshot",
            "12 Gauge Slug" << ------ END OF BUY/SELL ITEMS, NO COMMA NEEDED.[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
         ] << --------- END OF COMPLETE BUY/SELL LIST, NO COMMA NEEDED.
        },

Note: THE EXAMPLE IS ONLY PART OF THE ACTUAL CONFIG, IT WILL NOT WORK . You obviously can customize it the way you want, but make sure ALL commas, brackets etc etc are in the right places, or you will have major problems. One comma will mess up and reset the whole config no matter how far you have gotten editing the file.

BELOW IS A CONFIG EXAMPLE OF HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. USE IT IF YOU WANT TO ADD ITEMS TO IT. use JSON Validator to validate the config (.json file)

Code:
    {
      "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}",
      "Message - Error - Building Blocked": "You cannot shop while in building blocked area.",
      "Message - Error - Command Multiple": "Can't buy multiple",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown": "This item has a cooldown of {0} seconds.",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown Amount": "This item has a cooldown and amount is limited to 1.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Full": "Your inventory is full.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Slots": "Your inventory needs {0} free slots.",
      "Message - Error - Item Doesnt Exist": "WARNING: The item you are trying to buy doesn't seem to exist",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Set Properly": "WARNING: The admin didn't set this item properly! (item)",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Valid": "WARNING: It seems like it's not a valid item",
      "Message - Error - No Action In Shop": "You are not allowed to {0} in this shop",
      "Message - Error - No Action Item": "You are not allowed to {0} this item here",
      "Message - Error - No Buy Price": "WARNING: No buy price was given by the admin, you can't buy this item",
      "Message - Error - No Chat Shop": "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC Shops.",
      "Message - Error - No Econonomics": "Couldn't get informations out of Economics. Is it installed?",
      "Message - Error - No NPC": "The NPC owning this shop was not found around you",
      "Message - Error - No Sell Price": "WARNING: No sell price was given by the admin, you can't sell this item",
      "Message - Error - No Shop": "This shop doesn't seem to exist.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Items": "You don't have enough of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Money": "You need {0} coins to buy {1} of {2}",
      "Message - Error - Not Nothing": "You cannot buy nothing of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Redeem Kit": "WARNING: There was an error while giving you this kit",
      "Message - Sold": "You've successfully sold {0}x {1}",
      "Shop - Balance": false,
      "Shop - Shop Categories": {
        "12 Gauge Buckshot": {
          "img": "http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/2/2f/12_Gauge_Buckshot_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405102524",
          "item": "ammo.shotgun",
        },
        "12 Gauge Slug": {
          "img": "http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/1/1a/12_Gauge_Slug_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150603135903",
          "item": "ammo.shotgun.slug",
        }
      },
      "Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
      "Shop - Shop List": {
        "commands": {
          "buy": [
            "12 Gauge Buckshot",
            "12 Gauge Slug"
          ],
          "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this shop",
          "name": "Commands",
          "sell": [
            "12 Gauge Buckshot",
            "12 Gauge Slug"
          ]
        },
      }
    }

17. thx Will try iT later on and for multiple shops just ADD those lines again inthink right if i understand iT good thx